Guru needed

heya crystal :yinyang: .. no, im not a Guru and there could be a dozen different causes of your leaf problems .. seeing as you have provided no details of your plant's environment, age, situation, nutrients or where on the plant the leaves come from ...

i shall just guess and say its over-fertilization and/or buildup of nutrients in the growing medium ...

recommendations; flush the plant / pot with copious amounts of PH adjusted water with no nutrients , then slowly build the nutrients back up as you start feeding plant again ... ok PH levels of anything given to plant should be close to or spot on PH 6.0

and mix nutrients at below what it says on the bottle, this is just a weed we are growing / feeding :whistle:

these are just my guesses , listen to what others reckon too, even go into chatroom and ask folks there ..

all the best

:applause:

It is hard to diagnose without knowing any details of your grow at all.

Need to know things like which parts of the plant are affected, newer growth up top, or down lower, what's your PH at, what nutes/how much are you feeding them... stuff like that.

If I was to have a stab in the dark, id say Manganese toxicity. Low humidity makes it worse, low PH can cause plant foliage to take up to much manganese, which then locks out iron and zinc, which also shows brown spots like you've got.

Either way, the solution for most things is simple, give them a really really good flush of plain PH adjusted water, then start on nutes again at a weaker dose, and build them back up to full strength over a few days/week.

I dont think its an over fert problem, as the leaf margins aren't burnt, so I think you just have a lockout/excess of 1 particular nutrient.

Wrangler.

Edited by Wrangler556

Hi miss crystal,

Calling for a 'Guru' you may wait a long time, but as Frazz said 'more information' ... great pic though :yinyang:

First thing is that you have identified you have a developing problem and provided one very good image- well spotted.

None disruptive action can be taken through observations (X10 mag glass required)-

1) eliminate pest problem through inspection of leaves (both sides; under & top)

2) get down and get dirty - inspect the medium for larva/eggs

3) get up look up - check for matured larvae flying around.

Frazz ....i shall just guess and say its over-fertilization and/or buildup of nutrients in the growing medium ...recommendations; flush the plant / pot with copious amounts of PH adjusted water with no nutrients , then slowly build the nutrients back up as you start feeding plant again ... ok PH levels of anything given to plant should be close to or spot on PH 6.0

and mix nutrients at below what it says on the bottle, this is just a weed we are growing / feeding biggrin.gif...

I agree with Frazz in what would appear ( from your great pic ) that looks on instant viewing like 'over nute' at an early stage atm.

Frazz is right a flush is in order. The best thing is that a flush would not harm your plant, or make things worse. Causes may also be attributed to micro-nutrient 'lock out' due too PH being out of range.

Get back with more info & may be your link to your G/diary soz we can check out your plant(s):applause:

:whistle:

Nitty.