USA WAR ON DRUGS

Over many years conversating with people in the USA and having been there myself i realise that the war on drugs in many ways is a War On Citizens where neighbours are encouraged by Government Advertising to "dob in a grower,a personal use grower even)"The Us Government often hound innocent people and investigate totally legal sales of Hydroponic equipment in the hope of capturing a "grower".

Guest Urbanhog

Hey I pratically don't give a tiny poop about these smelly over rated hairy nosiy, snobby fat yankies.

I think we have enough of our own problems in Australia, ever since 11th Sept Attack, I've become very very ANTI AMERICAN, the Yankies have way too much power these days, and Goerge Bush Jr is only leading the god-damn terrorism war because HIS FATHER FUCKED UP few years ago when he was the stinky over masturbated president of United States of Arseholes. George Bush Jr is only picking up the pieces his old man left behind, and it's becoming more personal for the Bush Family then the country of USA itself.

I think the "War on Drugs" honestly should be called "War on USA Citizens", hey I mean more POW of the Drug War are mostly personal users/growers than the big commerical dealers themselves???

They even going too far, they even got laws that cops/courts/governments have the power to "own" the POW's houses, cars, properties, etc... even the POW are only growing less than 10 goddamned plants, and they are not even dealing cannabis itself. This is a classic evidence that "War on Drugs" is losing, they only designed the laws first place so the Drug Squads can sell the busted people's properties to fund their "War on Drugs".

I don't even support the Terrorist attacks, but at the same time I don't support the damned Yankies!!! I personally think that George Bushie Jr should be dismissed from the government, its getting too personal and other countries are becoming like fucking puppies to the fucking Yankie Master.

If the government WANTS to win the "WAR on DRUGS" they should god damned legalise ALL DRUGS because it's actually the drugload's and drug dealers WORST NIGHTMARE if DRUGS were LEGALISED, it means the DRUG DEALERS WILL AUTOMATICLLY BE BANKRUPTED right fellows???? But the god-damned CIA, M15, ASIO, and all these so called "Federal Spy Offices" are actaully making all this bullshit more difficult for us normal cannabis smokers/users because THEY need to keep the DRUGS ILLEGAL so they can FUND their GODDAMNED little wars themselves, I mean, these CIA actually taught the Afghani's how to grow/process opium so these Afghani's can get some $$ to fund their war againist the Vodka drinking RUSSIANS, while the piggy CIA's are sitting on their fat arses and counting money while these Afghani's are doing the CIA's dirty work, its the SAME in the early 1980's the CIA taught the poor/ghetto American Blacks how to transform cocaine into CRACK so these god-damned CIA can fund their "little war" againist communist South Amercian Countries, I mean the LIST IS ENDLESS AND ALL ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

If you think about it, USA fighting againist Iraq because of the Oil Feilds??? and using "Weapons of Mass destruction" as excuse/front?? Why we yet seen the so called "dossier" that USA has the "evidence" that Saddam is producing weapons of Mass Destruction?? we may have "heard" a bit, but WHY WHY WHY WHY the governments are not telling us the WHOLE TRUTH??? they are just keep us distracted by over-exposing us with the New York Attacks??? I could blab for HOURS, but I will STOP now!!!!!!

I better stop now before I say something I might regard.....or get embrassed.... I just have got very strong personal feelings about the USA, I just don't understand why John Howard "has" to follow the USA and UK's requests, and even the UN "not excatly" support the USA's actions in the Middle East.

So, guys, FUCK USA, just worry about our own country's problems, I mean there's plenty of Cannabis/Drugs related websites that's Yankie Based ALWAYS COMPLAINING about USA's WAR ON DRUGS, WHO CARES WE ARE NOT IN AMERICA!!!! we should focus all our energies towards IMPROVING AUSTRALIAN MARIJUANA LAWS!!!!!! BEFORE THE AUSTRALIAN POLICE/GOVERNMENTS START TAKING THESE CRAZY YANKIE'S TACTICS......JUST START OVER-GROWING THE AUSTRALIAN AND AUSTRALIAN STATE GOVERNMENTS AND OVER-GROW THE DEALERS!!!!!!! B) ITS THE AMERICAN MEDIA AND AMERICAN CANNBAIS WEBSITES/MAGAZINES LIKE "HIGH TIMES" JOB TO COMPLAIN AND WORRY ABOUT THE YANKIE'S TACTICS NOT OURS!!!!!

SORRY....I AM JUST GETTING EMOTIONAL HOW TOO MANY AUSSIES ARE OBSERVING THESE YANKIES, AND FEELING SORRY FOR THEIR STINKING CUM FILLED ARSES, FUCK THEM, JUST START WORRY ABOUT US AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

CHEERS AND TOKE ON GUYS AND LADIES!!!!!! :rolleyes: B)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE WITH MY COMMENTS...BUT.... ***********

urban,

i deffinately see you're point and personnally i don't give two fucks about americas drug problems either, BUT Australia just can't back out from under Americas wings, it's fair enough to say Australia is self sufficient with living etc. but we're far from capable of defending ourselves in a war, if iraq or japan or just about any other country in the world including piss ant 3rd world countries started droppin bombs on our asses and america just sat back and watched each and every one of us would be talking a different different language in a couple of years, and mostly because of our Australian governemt always taking advantage of having America there to help us if we need it and not developing a military rather than a "Defence force" etc etc.

Australia should be alot more concerned about whats going on around in the rest of the world AND OUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY rather than who george bush Jnr has got a pole up his ass about and licking the sweat of americas nutsack for them.

I suppose what i'm trying to say is that the Australian goverment should get they're heads out of Americas asshole and start being more of an Australiasian continent rather than a country belonging to America.

If little Johnny stopped following George Jnr like a lost fucking sheep and started paying attention to Australias problems then we wouldn't have as many problems such as drug, crime and drug related crime issues THEN THE REST.

i think alot of people should start pulling they're heads out of they're asses and doing things rather than sitting back and watching this happen, the powers in the masses and in the vote, and we need someone that has more capacity than to just follow the most probabal country to win a world war.

i'm with what most of what Urban said, it's blunt but it's how it is.

i have no problem with America just with following Americas footsteps all the fucking time, they're country is far from perfect so why do we bother?

Almost everyone in the world owes they're point of few to misdirection: misdirection from the media, misdirection from politcal parties etc and it's time we gave them the big finger and started using the brain we were given rather than the main stream medias.

sorry if i've offended anyone aswell but i also feel pretty strongly on this subject.

What goes on around the world does affect us eg, if Mr Sheen (Howard) does follow Bush into Iraq and it turns into a religious war then we have to worry about millions of Ben Ladin sympathising Muslim fanatics in Indonesia and some other local countries. If Australia expects the US to come charging to our defence when needed then Bush has a very powerful bargaining point to force us to "go all the way with LBJ" once again doesn't he.

The fact that other countries are now softening their opposition to mj makes our governments look at it a bit closer. Britain has ignored the US with regards to mj laws and now Canada looks to do the same, this is not due to public protests but though pressure being put on the governments at the right time. At your next state election find out which of your local politicians has the best policy on mj and help him/her get elected (make sure they aren’t drop-kicks first though). I mean really get involved help with policies, letterboxing, fundraising, etc and get some of your fellow smokers involved too, if you really want the laws to change then you are going to get involved in politics and help create the atmosphere where the pressure that is already being put on the governments by the judicial system is going to bear fruit.

:rolleyes:

We are now one of the lowest taxed developed nations and can no longer defend ourselves, provide free education to our kids or care for our sick in the way they deserve. Since the Hawke govt Labor has campaigned on tax cuts just like the greedy rich bastards in the Liberals. As a matter of fact the Labor Party is now full of greedy rich bastards too and like the Liberals they send their kids to private schools and can afford to pay for them to go to uni.

Until it becomes possible to campaign on raising taxis to what they used to be to restore the hospitals, schools, uni's and to buy bullets, planes and tanks for the armed forces nothing will change. Crean would be Dubya's dog too.

Don't get too envious of the emerging UK situation.

Although I'm quite proud of the gentler approach to dope, the Gov't can't take too much credit. Simply put, it was in a bind. On the one hand we had signed up to the European Declaration on Human Rights. Amongst other things it limited criminalisation of any private and personal activity to a series of reasons, national security, other's safety, etc. We had a series of cases working their way thro' the appeal courts and it was likely that prohibition of personal use could not be justified by any of the reasons. If that were the case a whole host of previously prosecuted individuals could have sued the Gov't.

That pressure came from Europe but the other pressure came from the 'medical mar'j' research that was clearly showing great value to a variety of sufferers.

The combination of weed proving beneficial coupled with Human Rights appeals proved too much.

BUT .............. even then Gov't ducked the issue by a re-classification move rather than de'crim or legalisation. Basically they have passed the problem onto policing to decide exactly how to progress. The re-classification moves are delayed until next summer with policing trying to figure out how to 'police' something that Gov't clearly has decided is a low priority but can't figure out how to get out from under the United Nations conventions.

Watch this space

Regards

Eddie E

Guest Urbanhog
Yeah but stupidity is in power and that can only be changed at the ballot box.

:rolleyes:

That's why it's good idea to start enrolling.... more than half of the people I know haven't even voted yet and they haven't even registered yet...maybe if everyone started to get off their arses...maybe it will make a difference in the long term....... I just voted for the first time 2 years ago....long overdue.....