Blue Vaine Cheese Sauce

Guest Field_of_Light

do you know any basic cheese sauce recipes? Just substitute blue vein......

or

2 Tablespoon flour in a pot with

3 Tablespoons butter (you may use cannabis butter if u want - but I havent tried to use it for this)

Heat butter gently until melted (Moderate heat) add flour and mix till it blends and makes a paste....

add milk slowly letting it thicken each time - i just use my eye to judge this.....roughly 2 cups milk

then after you have your desired sauce consistancy add shitloads of blue vein....try a nice nz blue vein or some gastronomic delight imported french blue vein cheese......

you can also add a dash of olive oil at the end if you want and some fresh herbs to add some more flavour...

or cheat and buy a cheese sauce from the supermarket...:-)

Hey Field of Light

I actually tired to improvise . What I did was

3 cups of milk

1 teaspoon of basil

pepper and sault

2 tabelspoons of Kraft Cream cheese

1 tabelspoon of Cinamon

1 teaspoon of oregano

gravox Cheese Sauce (add to own taste)

1/4 blue vaine cheese

consterate of 1/4 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of cornflour , simmer the sauce till you get a very fine skin then mix it and turn it off till your about to serve it. It Turned out alright but it wasnt very thick i think i may need to add the flour . but thanks anyway dude . give it a wirl and tell me what you think

Guest Urbanhog

Try using thicken cream or use Carnation's Creamy Evaporated Milk :D

What I normally do is I cook up some chicken breasts then place them in low temp. oven to keep the chicken warm.

Using the same pan that you cooked the chicken in, you can add one finely chopped onion and saute the onion then add 1-2 cups of thicken cream bring to boil, before the cream is just about to boil, chuck in the blue vein cheese peices and when the cream just boiled, lower the temp to simmering then you can add the chicken back into the pan and just simmer for 5-10 mins on low so the cheese will melt and get the chicken and cheese flavours get well blended.

Serve on pasta and green vegetables :P

Simple aye?

Urbanhog :P

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.