Leaves turn white

Hi,

I don't know if someone has posted about this before. I'm new at growing, and I have two plants. Both of them have gotten white spots on them, and one of the plants' bottom leaves have been turning a very pale green, almost white and then start to get brown at the tips.

I don't know what this is or how to treat it. Does anyone know what to do

Thanks!

Hi grntinsel23,

Pictures if you can will help along with a lot of general important information about your plant and medium (growing base - ie compost type. and how and when you water.

Ohhh okay. I was thinking it might be something that usually happens, but since this is my first time growing, I don't know much.

Now if I can just figure out what the white spots mean.

This is a stab in the dark due to alack of pertinent information -

Watering and "splashing of water" (nutrients) can often be the cause of 'bleaching', or spotting on the leaves.

Do you hand water/feed ?

While not essential one who hand waters should use a 'rose spray' which spreads water (feed) evenly and allows for oxygenation of the water as it is given to the plant.

If I am correct about the 'white spots' if your careful when waterinfg not to splash any on the leaves your plant will be good in no time at all.

:bongon:

Nitty.