Kronic Review (Legal High)

Kronic is a legal high, which as I assume does use some type of synthetics in it, so it is not all natural as far as I know, but I it could be. I don't know the ingredients but I highly doubt it is all natural from some of the effects it can produce. Either way, synthetic or not, this has not been yet deemed to be illegal.

It comes in a neat packet that you fold is stapled together flat. You can get 1g or 3g, and can get it from expensive to cheap depending on where you shop.

Image:

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2514/77...RQk2maLu58p.JPG

This is the most potent legal smokeable high that I have come accross. A few cones can get you wasted in a short period of time. More of that to come, but first I want to start on the moderation approach.

If you have a small cone of it, you get slightly head high but mostly just relaxed. It is a very similar effect that Valium has except you still get the occasional head blur when quickly moving your head from one direction to another. Even though even with a small cone I would still say no to driving for at least an hour, but I actually think there would be no problem with it as reflexes seemed to be on par without having it at all.

But now if you have a few more cones then the weirdness comes in. It is difficult to explain but I will attempt to be as articulate as possible. When stoned on this stuff you have no paranoia, just relaxed, but the mind wonders and attempts to focus on multiple tasks and tends to fail miserably. Let me use an example. I want to go outside to have a cigarette, so I grab my cigarettes and head outside, but then once I get outside I realize that I have forgotten my drink, so I go back inside and stare at my drink for a few seconds before realizing that I need to take it outside to enjoy my cigarette with my drink. After taking my drink outside then I realize that I need to go grab my ipod so that I can listen to an audiobook that I wanted to listen to so I place that next to the cigarettes and drink and then go inside to grab my ipod. Once I take my ipod outside and ready myself to start my enjoyable smoke I realize that my drink has no ice in it, and I want it to be cold, so I go inside to grab some ice out of the fridge. Once staring at the fridge for a few seconds you wonder why you are staring at the fridge, so you look around. If you look around quickly you get that weird spinning effect. So at this point you notice that you have a bunch of dishes in your sink to be washed, so what a great idea, wash those dishes. After the twenty minutes it took you to wash the dishes, (which I really recommenced Kronic if you want to get your dishes washed but you cannot be bothered, some reason you just don't care), you then realize that you wanted to have a cigarette, so you go back outside to have the cigarette but you realize that you need ice for your drink. You go inside to get ice and actually obtain a handful of ice and go back outside to place it in your drink. Then you plug your earphones in, roll your cigarette and smoke. You end up smoking a few more and then realize that the last 20 minutes of your smoking this cigarette, you have not really understood what the storyline of the book you are listening to is.

This is not the exact happenings that occurred to me because there were little insignificant one minute journeys in between a few of the occurrences, but as far as the feeling you get getting stoned off of Kronic, that is my explanation.

My favorite legal high so far is Aroma, but I buy Kronic instead, because it is cheaper and more potent. Moderation is the key with Kronic in order to get in the state of mind that you want to be in.

A review on Aroma is to come, which is a NZ made legal high (just as Kronic is), that does have legal (for now) synthetic materials in it. I know alot of you are not big on synthetic stuff, but as long as it works. Your house is synthetic, which means man-made, but do you refuse to live in it because of that fact? The big bonus that non synthetic plants have against synthetic stuff, is the test of time.

Sincerely,

Wesley

There's a few other posts about this going around. JWH are usually the main synthetics used in these legal highs. JWH-018 is the most cannabis like. They were huge in the US and Europe awhile back. But I guess we've got so much good quality cannabis in Australia as it is, most Aussies wouldn't bother with that shit.

they're not legal (jwh synthetics).....

These JWH synthetics were purposely designed so researchers could legally study how THC effects the human brain. So they do act on your cannabinoid receptors like THC, but they aren't actually considered cannabinoids. There chemical structure is also completely different to THC and other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. 

So although Australia has some of the most broad ranging drug laws in the world, these JWH chemicals fall though the cracks and are legal in Australia.

Peace

I was surfing the net yesterday looking at other herbs like Damiama and after hitting on a few different sites I stumbled on these JWH-018 products that have been mixed with Damiama. So I decided to look into JWH more.

After reading through these websites claims I though ok more snake oil but I got nothing better to do at the moment so read on. I ended up finding a shop that stocked a few different brands and it wasn't to far from home. I decided to go down and have a chat to them about it.

I turn up to this shop in located in Brizzy and ask the guy "Hey, What's the go with these Kronic and Northern Lights products". The guy behind the counter said "Hey when I first got it in I also had a good laugh. Hey I better give this a try before I try to sell it to people". He then went on to say how he rolled a spliff, went outside and proceeded to smoke the 1 paper spliff. He returned to the office just doing the usual and all of a sudden, he was puffed out and couldn't function. He said that he tried calling his wife which took him about 20 minutes, to come down and help him out running the shop.

I was thinking, yeah right .. but then again 1.5g is only $25 ... I'll give it a go. Came home pulled it out of the packaging and it was plant material, green and red pre-chopped mix. So I ended up having 2 cones through a bong and sitting there thinking wow very smooth, tastes alright but misses that hit the real thing gives you. I turned on the tele and and waited. About 10 minutes later I was baked but at the same time very clear minded. I was pretty amped and when to talk to my flatmates and wouldn't shut up .. I knew then I was pretty well done.

About 4 hours later I had 2 more and that topped me up again but this time I was just pretty couch locked. But this time around it only lasted about 2 hours.

Today i got up and had 2 but it wasn't as good as the first time round ... but still I felt nicely stoned.

I want back to the store today as he said he was getting the "stronger stuff" back in stock today. I went back and grabbed 3g's of Northern lights - Skunk and 3g's of Kronic - Pineapple Express. Two different brands.

Again came home and had a smoke of the pineapple exp first. Had 2 cones and wow I very nice very much like the real thing. It smells weird as but a nice smoke. 2 hours after smoking the pa-exp I had 1 cone of the skunk, very impressive also.

I find this good to as a recreational but it hasn't seemed to help with any of my medical. I am wondering how long it's going to take the government to outlaw this.

Don't get me wrong I these JWH-018 are actually good alternatives, but in no way does it beat the real thing!

:bongon:

Edited by tw1tch1e

I see a quite a few non members / unknown people reading this thread all the time.

Just thought i'd throw my opinion of Kronic in.

Bought a 1/4 of Kronic Skunk blend about 2 months ago just for shits and giggles.

Does it get you high? Hmmm...... well,..... it did something, can I call it a high, im not sure. It did give me a light/relaxed sort of high feeling, but nowhere in the vicinity that cannabis does. I guess i could say it was kinda pleasant, but nothing to write home about.

I'd say if you have no access to real bud, perhaps give it a go and see for yourself, better than nothing I guess, sort of? But I do feel funny about "synthetic" stuff, so I don't feel comfortable smoking it.

As far as taste and smell, it smells like incense(which is what they market it as) and it is quite smooth surprisingly.

Its not bad, but not special. Of course, it could affect various individuals differently, but it didn't do too much for me.......

A warning to all though, various countries have banned it, due to circumstances of some people suffering elevated heart rates and causing heart attacks/death and other adverse side effects, so users beware, and if you do decide to try some, try a very small amount to start off with! :nea:

Wrangler.:bongon: