stoner clothing

Theres not much variety as far as cloths go in 'nimbin

I bought a couple of pairs of fishermans pants and a friend of mine a few printed shirts last time i was there, which was about a year ago, but found the cloths were very generic in the sense that you can get the EXACT same thing off ebay for half the price (they basically just had tiwan made cloths and shirts with buds and such printed on) and when i found the exact same pair of pants in a market stall in Brissy a few weeks later, and for cheaper than i paid in Nimbin i wouldn't personally recomend going there if u are after cloths..

I got the best 'hippy' pair of pants i have from that same stall in Brissy, they are patchwork fishermans pants handmade in aus from hand spun wool and they only cost like 25$..

The only tag they have on them says CAMP PEACE with a logo and HAND SPUN 100% COTTON PEACLAND on the back, i dunno if u can google the name and find who makes them or something, but honestly markets are the way to go.

Found some good stuff in second hand stalls around Newtown and similar at the best prices, also i WOULD recomend tree of life BUT i really dont like there whole profeteering commercial hippy buisness ethics, it makes me sick that they buy cloths from third world countries for sweet fuck all and sell them at outrageous prices because they are one of only a few commercial shop's that sell those type of cloths.

Anyways mate id keep an eye out on ebay if i were u, check out the local markets and second hand cloth stores never know what youll find hidden away somewhere.

peace

JAS