HELP WANTED! APPLY WITHIN!

post-30564-1245315830_thumb.jpg post-30564-1245315583_thumb.jpg :bongon: Listen folks i dunno what to do. A quarter of her leaves are developing rust spots and going dry. Each affected branch has a purplish appearance.

CURRENTLY:

She is a "Nirvana" Feminized wonder Woman. 3-Weeks in Veg. Some of her leaf growth is odd and mis-shapened. She is in an "Auto-Pot" gravity fed/ebb-flow type system. 50/50 Perlite-Vermiculite. "Green Dream" One Part 3-1-5 Nute at 1.3EC (600PPM), 25degC, PH=6.0 , Airstone, 40L Res, 2 x 10" pot system. Adequate fresh air, circulation, ventilation, extraction. Under a 1000watt MH lamp about a foot from the top.

EARLY DAYS:

Kick-started with water soaking (6.0PH). Planted knot-up 2-3mm in a pre-soaked rockwool cube. Place in darkend propagation dome at 27.5degC, 98% humidity until water-leaf. Dome off. 18watt Fluroecent grow light 18hrs/on 6hrs/off. Began second set of true leaves 3 days after seed soak! Exceptional speed. :bongon: POLICIA! ANGRY EX-GF+COPS=Visit from local law inforcment. Mission ABORT! Gave seedling to friend. :protest turns out he was a genius with plants......or not :bongon:

He pulled apart the rock-wool and chucked her into container of shitty top-soil from his garden, and put her on his hot tin roof!. Got my baby back 3-weeks later and she was not happy. No bigger, and nothing but hair on her 2" tap-root.

I up-rooted her (NOT HARD) rinsed her in neautral water. Dipped in very soft root-promoting hormone, and planted back into a pre-soaked rock-wool cube. Place under the same lighting conditions as before. Well now, boy did she grow! She was pumping! healthy as a horse. Her roots were out the bottom and sides within 7days. I then transferred her to the gravity fed/ebb-flow system at the above nutrient conditions. But with a 6400K spectrum fluroecent on 18/on - 6?off cycle.

DEVELOPING PROBLEM:

This was when she started showing signs of sickness. The tips started burning on the fan leaves (and others) some edges were curling down, some up. New growth stayed luch and beautiful (some under-developed) older leaves began a yellowish blotchiness between the vains. Then rust-grey spots started appeating also on the older leaves. (Necrosis?)

MY ACTIONS:

I freaked out. Im pretty new to growing. And i feel like a dumb, deaf and blindman playing at mother-nature. I flushed the system, changed the media (same type/mix) to fresh stuff. Callibrated my BlueLab Combo meter. Cleaned, Disinfected everything with appropriate cleaners and such. Got the system going again at 1.3EC, 6.0PH, 27degC airated water. But this time stuck her under a 1000wat MH lamp, and cranked up the air-exchange/circulation,exhaust. Lights are on from 5pm to 11am. Thus keeping temperatures stable at around 27.5degC.

And thats what she's been on now for near on 2weeks. New growth is nice and healthy looking, but eventually takes on the same symptons of larger leaves. Roots are clean, white and fresh looking. However it is apparant that the rootmass is not as large as i supposed it should be. Somewhat under-developed in my opinion. But healthy. There are no bugs present, and no evidence of mould or fungus at this stage.

HELP? ADVICE? A SHOULDER TO SOB ON? IM A PATHETIC NOOB HUMBLY IN NEED OF GURU GUIDANCE. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! :bongon:

I'd definely say your light is to close, 30cm/1foot for a 1000w at that young age....shes burning, also res temp sounds to high, drop that by 5°C, maybe a bit of windburn too, I bet your humidity is real low too, light that close would dry it out.

Their very tender for the first couple of weeks, got to get them use to light slowly, should be double that height atleast I reckon.

Edit: sounds like your stressing to much and changing stuff much too quickly, only 3 weeks in and you've transplanted how many times? I know where your coming from though, I did the same thing my first grow...

Take a chill pill, they dont need constant attention, they are a weed afterall:)

Be careful not to overwater with vermiculite, it holds a ton of water.

Hope you get her back on track mate!

Wrangler

Edited by Wrangler556

Thanks guys. Hummidity is pretty low at 35%. To remedy i have placed some water to evap. nearby. I have reduced circulating fan speed. And raised lamp to 3foot above plants. theres a slightly smaller plant/seedling in the adjacent pot. Which while showing small signs of the larger plants mal-function, appears healthy as a mung-bean.

icar.. the brown dot on the leaves look like moister/water burn

not to mentioned STRESS i know it wasnt all your fault

with that, keep an eye on thigs and as long as you r now getting good green

clean growth

as they r still very young have that 1000w atleast 3-4ft away

and make sure no water is splashing them ,if you r folar feeding

spray 5 min b4 lights out

good luck and keep us posted