passing my piss test update

This is great. I got some advice to just tell the nurse that I can't at the moment. That worked for 2 days twice a day and jeez it was fun.

Today though I thought I'll just mix it up a little and say to the nurse that I'm ready to go.

But when she came in to the toilet to watch me I just pretended to freak out. My Boss wasn't to impressed with this. I just told him that I don't feel comfortable getting me pecker out in frount of another women. he asked me why? I just told him that it doesn't feel right.

He then stood me down till I could produce a clean urine sample.(without pay)

So I went to see a Lawyer who then contacted him and said that he is unable to do that unless he pays me as well.

So I'm getting now and need to attend the nurse tommorrow so she can collett a sample of blood.

I plan on refusing this as well do to phobia that I have with needles.

But fuck me this is quite fun. Thanks for the advise guys

Hey my man, good for you and WELL DONE.

Do not give any blood. That is just fuckin ridiculous.

Bloody excellent move calling the solicitor :bongon: good thinking.

I can see you having some car troubles on the way to your 3rd blood test, after falling sick and slowly overcoming your phobia of needles with the previous 2 :bongon:

Much respect if you can keep it up and out fumble the piss police :bongon:

What the hell do you do to get all this testing done all the time?

and i cant believe you havnt lost your job over calling the solictor, in my line of work they would make up any exuse to sack me if i did that and theres not much you can do about it, ive been through that all before.

Really all you can do is threaten cause the Aussie law is bloody weak and theres no support for god damn workers, oh im getting myself worked up over pass issues. Ahh fuck 'em all i say.

:bongon: ...thats awesome waxy! but yeah ...my boss would make up some piss weak excuse to sack me if i called a lawyer on him...

good luck in the future fucking with there heads waxy :bongon:

hey bufo, drinking shitlloads of water stuffs up the piss test? I noticed you mentioned creatine, does that fuck there tests up too?

I bet you've had some interesting conversations with past employers when failing a test bufo :bongon:

Day 4 - and still going strong

Hi all thats for the support.

Just as suppected the man wanted blood from me today. So I just freaked out and said that I don't like needles.

I was then further counselled for about 1 hour over my failure to provide a sample that is required.

Afterwards my boss walked me to the nurse to collect a sample and I just told him that I got stage fright with another women present so he paided the extra for a bloke to supervise the test and guess what. I still could not piss.

He has now asked me if I would feel comfortable completeing a swab test. So played dumb and asked him what does that involve. I am now waiting on comformation that my DNA collected during the procedure will not be tested and that I only provide the sample for drug screening at Australian standards levels.

I am quite lucky I supose that my boss has not tried to sack me but I believe he will be pushing shit up hill. I have been there over 8 years and I am the state HR manager for a national Co that employees nearly 15,000 persons. He also knows that I am pretty good at my job and will take him to task.

So I say to him swab all you like, as long as I dont have breky bongs all will be fine.

:bongon: I`m a little confused here... My thinkung is you have a job, right?

One of the conditions of holding that job is undergoing a drug test, right?

You`d choose to fuck around like this in order to keep your job and at the

same time use Cannabis or other recreational drugs, right?

Now, if you can tell me honestly that drug tests were`nt part of your

original employment contract conditions and have just popped up out of the blue

without notice or consultation between management and staff/employees,

I wont think of you as an immature, selfish, arrogant cocksucker...

If not, you, sunshine are an immature, selfish, arrogant cocksucker...

Some poor fuckers out there ATM would love a job, any job... Abuse of

power and position works on both sides of the desk...

JAIKAI

Maybe you should read my other posts JAIKAI .

with the bigger picture in mind I'm trying to get company policy change to allow swab test. They are as effective in dectecting chemicals as urine is, but allow the smoker to attend work without fear of failing.(as long as he hasn't had brecky bongs)

In the minning game the drug of choice is speed, as it out of the dectable range within 12 hours.

So call me a immature, selfish, arrogant cocksucker... all you like but I rather work next too a smoker than an popper.

And just for the record the policy came in about 3 months ago for shinny bums like me.