Med Marijuana Licence?

Smashed_As

Question

7 answers to this question

why the fuck are things so goddam difficult. All i want is a little piece of paper for lil old me that says "ay you fucknose, this guy can smoke weed legally as, so suck my balls"

But as usual things never go my way :bongon:

And cheers ev the note on my door wont convince the cops jack herer poster haha.

What u mean about the mex ?

Stop thinking for your children and start thinking for yourself. It's not the government's job to take care of children, or send messages to children. There are many dangerous and addictive drugs listed as Schedule II that doctors prescribe everyday. They are dispensed at your local pharmacy, every day. That's all the government needs to do; change the classification of marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule II.

:D If you are in Australia I'm fairly sure you need to apply to the TGA Therapeutic Goods Administration to use medical cannabis. To the best of my knowledge it is next to impossible to get a permit and even if you do get one, you can't legally get cannabis still anyway. With a bit of luck someone can tell me I'm wrong though.

Peace MongyMan

I think if your serious you would apply to the Federal Minister for Health? I think the 1961Single Treaty allows them this 'power' ffs :D legally to do so, but if it's happened so far, I'm not aware of anyone being successful and not sure how it ties in with each states drug laws when it comes to 'overriding' them. Dude on the Sunshine Coast with severe burns was pointed in this direction by a magistrate when sentenced for Cannabis charges earlier this year, so who knows?? Interesting comment from a magistrate if it were not possible though :D

As I understand it getting Cannabis rescheduled with the TGA is whats needed, and it gets trickier I think when you start splitting hairs talking about THC CBN CBD etc

Look where Dronabinol is listed under and why and check where Sativex is at if your really interested, there are some good threads here on this :peace: