how old b4 the 400

hey yall got a few babies bout one week old under the fluros in soil. lookin sweet but when do i swap

over to the 400 sontagro cupboard?? dont wanna burn the little buggers. I heard the top of the plant should be around 20 cm

away from the bulb... hmm :D

I would have thought 20cm is a bit close ?? Most likely burn that close

I put seedlings in my box which is about 6 ' tall, put them on a crate to bring them about 4 or 5 foot away from globe...

Plants are not lanky at all usually, short internodes, so obviously heaps of light!!! Once they are foot tall remove crate I reckon

I start em off in a terrarium, under a 400w HPS. Then prolly have the light about 40 to 60cm above them. Depending on the type of light reflector i'm using. Also have a light breeze generated by a fan, inbetween the seedlings and light. It'll help strengthen the seedlings and disperse most of the heat that may harm them.

Keep in mind though, I'm not trying to kick off a cartel or that. :D

hey

i 1st start em under fluoros

geenrally till 3rd leaf then into the 400

but i dropped some under at 1st leaf this time

i keep the ight at about 1 metre away for the 1st week

then bring it down to about 50cm for the next week

generally byweek 3 they got 3 leafs and i can get the light about 30cm from tops

i dont go much closer

all the best

bil