Sea of green

Hey all, hows it growing lol . Well i decided on a seed bank, and chose a strain all thanks to the help from you guys. I just have a quick q about pot size. What size pot would i need considering i will be growing from clones (sea of green) approx 20 and on a 8 week flowering cycle. Just wondering what size pots you guys use as i only want to get the smallest pot i need I was thinking about 225mm or some thing. the only place i have been able to find cheap pots is on ebay but can only 200, 250 or 300mm pots what size would best suit my grow.

Thanks in advance, i wouldn't of even thought of doing anything like this if it wasn't for thins site. (don't know if thats good or bad yet :yinyang: lol ) any ways ;)

thanks jimbo thats what i was thinking at first but wasn't sure if that would be too restricting on the root system, found these 180wide X 240 deep square pots, they have a capacity of 6 litres, do you think these would be ok, just worried about them running out of room, thanks :yinyang:

hey,

Check out this site you will need an abn to order direct or just goto local nursery supplier and ask them to order them in for you... Garden City Plastic's square pots Why bother looking elsewhere when they have the lot lol

good looking on the link nouseforaname :yinyang:

im in the same boat as you tommo, im tossing up whether i should go 20 6litre pots or 6 of these 18 litre ones it would require more veg to fill the pots , so im wondering if the time spent vegging will make up in yeilds hmmm,

Yeah decisions, decisions. ;) . I'm going the same way want a max of 20 clones on a 8 week flowering cycle. taking new clones every 4 weeks. I want to have 2 wardrobes (1450X900X1200high with 600HPS) with 20 clones in each one but split by 4 weeks so i can get a harvest every month or so. I'll start off a fair bit smaller than this till i get a few runs under my belt but thats the goal any way. After a lot of reading through grow diaries and other information i'm aiming for a pound a month. ;) am i any where on the right track felow sog growers. Thanks all :peace:

I used to SOG on an old NFT table which was 9 channels with 59 plants per run, and over time I dropped the numbers, which is why I cloth taped over the holes. I have since pissed off that old table and instead use a 5 channel NFT with even less plants. Point is, you can go flood and drain tables with expanded clay, or NFT, for SOG. Far less work than filling up individual small pots and having feeds to each pot, or set to a tray which floods on a timer. I guess the only thing to add is SOG sure puts your numbers up, esp. in the window period where you're a couple of weeks from a chop and in the veg zone you have another 60 or so clones, all with roots and mothers too to furnish all the striking material. ...yikes! The law looks really dim at high numbers.

post-34885-1247411895_thumb.jpg