once again,when to pollinate

Hey mate lol

Im no expert but i would think around about the three to three n a half week mark would be good....maybe 4th :yinyang: just going on how quick a male starts to pop really..........like when nature takes course and it happens naturally....hope that makes sense ;)

Usually the males start popping around then and continue throughout the blooming period....im guessing it would be best to get it on there as early as possible so the beans have enough time to ripen.

All the best,

Me lol

I think what the male plant is doing is irrelevant atm, he has collected the pollen already and wants to pollinate??

Chuck your pollen on 3-4 weeks into flowering. There is good pistil/calyx development at this stage as you would be aware.

You will have mature seeds in 4 weeks efficient hydro setups maybe even 3 weeks.

Pick em off after the plant is dried at harvest as you would imagine

throw pollen on a lower branch then lable with a peg and a small note to self, date pollinated, kind of male pollen used/ age and rough seed harvest time, takes a good 4 to 5 weeks to get mostly mature seed falling from the plant.

I pollinate at around 2 to 3 weeks into flower or when buds are thumb size with all white pistles and early trics. Pollinate early with fast flowering sativa if you want to harvest bud and seed at same time.

bigbud plant growing with male#6 in same pot, letting the wind and bees do there thing OD

post-5631-1244789880_thumb.jpg