Expert opinions Needed for Hermie Seed and Dutch Master reverse

Long story short long time reader first time poster,, had Two grows in a row produce nice juicy nugs full of seed. On my second stuff up I discoverd my Elctronic ph meter was faulty and Had been giving approx 20 times to much Ph down,, So after shit loads of reading I have concluded I have stressed the plants forcing it to seed. ( some light leakage and heat stress I might add to, but all sorted now) So this is some very expensive seeds and I am have concluded I can grow these babies sex them and keep the Females. I then give them a good dose of Dutchmaster reverse in the first week and third week and bobs your uncle ! i should have no more seedy weed?

Well thats it , I have planted the seeds they have all shot up nicely just need to decide now chuck them and get some fresh stock? or go with the above plan?

I cant afford to stuff another one up Im out of time and money so it do or bust but Ive got to decide this week.

Thanks in advance guys..

Edited by dirtydog288

:)

G'day ... Having a little trouble understanding what your trying to say here , but I'm kinda tired so yeh :)

Um ... You cannot SHOCK a Female plant into growing seeds ofc :P

They can Only grow seeds if there is a male plant around to pollinate the flowers ... but I'm guessing you Must know that :/

It has nothing to do with PH ... and no nutrient I know of will reverse seeding? , It's just not possible is it? ... :/

I'm sorry and apologize If i'm mistaken ... Could you please say again what the actual problem is?

(this is what I made of it - Cannabis Plants ... you are wondering why you have seedy plants ... you try and reverse them seeding with Nutes? ... and then it's all good? ... but then you plant the un-reversed seeds and they are going well but should you chuck them out or find a new strain?? ... B)

OH! :/ , I just realized your talking about a Hermaphrodite plant (I Think ... Title "der!" me) (o)_(o) ... In which case .. yes , find another source of seeds/genetics ;)

Hope that helped and wasn't too derogatory in it's process :)

Cheerz,

Budman :/

P.s. Happy Growing and Good luck :)

P.s.s. I just (Finally) understood your whole post , my apologies mate ... was the "force to seed" bit that probably got me ;)

P.s.s.s. Was just gonna delete this reply .. you think I should have? ... you can have it removed if you like No Worries :) I thought I may aswell put it here to show how replying when totally SToned , TiRed as (and NOT an Expert) can potentially screw things up ;) , thanx for your patience heheheh ...

Cheerz :)

Thanks for the response.

Just short and straight then. I have a shit load of hermie seeds think i should grow them and use dutchmaster reverse to kill the flowers cause they are bound to be hermie plants mostly.. So just wanting some more advice and thoughts on the idea. My better judgment wants me to buy some more seeds, but I think growing the hermie seeds might work with the DM Reverse.