Winter seed run

Just thought yall might like a squizz of these lil bippies :)

This is just for a fuckaround to see if it works :)

Skunk#1 girls with Super Skunk Dad >post-14930-1244435560_thumb.jpg

Gunk sitting right behind the others >post-14930-1244435632_thumb.jpg

bout ta bust a nut >post-14930-1244435860_thumb.jpg

The girls have been outside for about 5 weeks.....the bloke only a bout 3 weeks B) ... bit slow, but gettn there :/

Me :)

Edited by Chronmasta

Cheers jimbo :)

Yeah i dunno how it`ll turn out B)

Ive flowered out a few times through winter but they never seem to wanna finish properly....i get the weight and rezn but the hairs only get to about 20/80 red to white. :/

Ive got cuts of the mum and dad potted up and sitting under 1100w 24/7 so i can give it another go when its the right time of year :) plus i`ll be collecting pollen off this bastard so i can try it again a bit further down the track :)

Forgot to mention, i haven`t fed these once since going in the ground :/

Stay bent,

Chron :/

Hi chron,

Chron ....Skunk#1 girls with Super Skunk Dad

That mix should work out well Chron ............. B)

I am going to get some new genetics so I do a seed run. I go up to 5 yrs after the right genetic mix. Slunk #1 is & has been used as the basic partner (usually mum i think) in an union. In my last union (3 yrs ago) I used an AK47 Female and a Bubble Gun Male, He was a fantastic 'spitter' that spewed whiteish/pink powdery pollen eveywhere. I have never been into pollen colecting & storage. Think it would be harder than they say. If I did, I would really look at strorage and the many issues over time. I have kept seeds for over 15 yrs that still pop today & I think one would only need one female seed to get going.

There is a 'conspiracy theory' about the cannabis seed extinction. There is plenty of good evidence - as with many 'conspiracy theories - so some remote possibilities ........... I always thought that there would be left a lone 'farmer' such as yourself somewhere in the universe doing his stuff mixing & making seeds.

ya 'gapes' on the male how many in a bunch - any popped out ther loads yet ?

Have a good seed run chron - leave them on long to mature naturally - the plant will want to drop them at that point you can get a sheet and shake the seeded plant to collect them.

:)

Nitty.

Hi chron,

That mix should work out well Chron ............. :)

ya 'gapes' on the male how many in a bunch - any popped out ther loads yet ?

Have a good seed run chron - leave them on long to mature naturally - the plant will want to drop them at that point you can get a sheet and shake the seeded plant to collect them.

:)

Nitty.

Cheers nitty :/

I decided to put these together to try n get some more flavor into the Sk#1.....the weight and pace is already there :)

as for the male poppn......nah not yet mate :/

and yeah, trying to keep it as natural as possible :/ so if i feed em it will be organic :/

More soon,

B)