• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Mega Mould

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

mark60

mark60

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Thanks again I was looking at using 3 or 4 different types of fungicide will send u the names of them when dig them up would b grateful 4 ur opinion will do asap. does mould stay in the soil from 1 season 2 the next should I treat the soil & native vegetation around my patch prior 2 planting this season? If so what would u recommend using.
What is a DMI ?

Edited by mark60, 28 June 2009 - 11:49 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

GIY

GIY

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
DMI is an acronym for the biochemical mode of activity of the fungacide. its something like d (something) methylation inhibitor.

WHat you could do is google the types of fungus that are likely to cause mould in weed and then google the biochemical modes of activity of the fingacide u want to use. Then check to see if the mould causing fungus of weed has those biochem reactions if it does then the fungacide will work.

If you cant be fucked doing that then just use copper based preventatives cause these are toxic to fungas in general.

mark601

mark601

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
Well never ended up with a mould problem as got busted with 1.7kg & been in prison till now. I've had to get a new account name so instead of mark60 it is now mark601

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5550 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
Ouch! Mark, hope you are settling ok outside the walls, guards and yellow lines.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

mark601

mark601

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
Yea cheers lou. I've got 7 months on parole piss tests every week so can't smoke & have to go to a 3 month residential rehab clinic as I am such a bad pot junkie. Don't worry will be back they wont brainwash me.

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS
Hi Mark,
As Lou Lou stated "ouch" and then 3mth residential rehab "Oh shit, you poor bastard" Been there done that and it ain't fun. Which one you going to? If its church or religion based (salvo's) they will try to indocrinate you and bash you senseless with the bible and 12 step program, ""12-Step recovery model - as part of your recovery, you will be required to work through the “12-Steps”. This involves admitting your powerlessness, coming to believe there’s a Power greater than you who can help you, and making a commitment to hand your will and your life over to the care of that Power. This is consistent with The Salvation Amy’s belief that through God all things are possible ""(Salvation Army-The Bridge Program - A Bridge to new life website). My opinion 'Piss off, there is no one greater than me, my life belongs to me, not some god or higher power' this attitude does not sit well with the churchies
This sort of program may work for some people and if you need this then fine do so.

If it's hospital based, it can be a breeze. Lots of NA meetings and more 12 steps but not as full on as the religous clowns.
If its Odessey House, ooooohhhh f%$k, rather you than me. But if its just pot your getting off of (Ha Ha), then they shouldn't send you there.

Some advice
Go with the flow,
They try to make it emotional, be aware of this. Don't let them if you don't want to
have an awareness of yourself and where you are at. And stick to it
The time will fly, if you play the game, 3mths no worries
I was sent for 3mth rehab and fucked it up, rebelled against them and didn't play the game. So on top of the 3 I got another 9mths in rehab. Thats 12 months of head fucks. I would have rather gone inside by the end, from a nice little hospital detox rehab centre to a lock the doors, random piss tests, 12 step program meetings morning and night hell hole.
Believe me go with the flow. Or they could return you to that nice little room with bars on the windows, to finish your time.

Just Some Advice from somebody thats done it (The wrong way).

Merl1n
There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

everest

everest

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 6854 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Well never ended up with a mould problem as got busted with 1.7kg & been in prison till now. I've had to get a new account name so instead of mark60 it is now mark601

thats sad news mate , hope you get better .. >:(

best with it all , fkin wankers hey

ev
skin another joint up ....an "don't expect what you don't inspect" spidershites .mumble mumble ...

mark601

mark601

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
Cheers Merlin thanks for the advice. I have to go to a residential rehab called Cyrenian House in WA Perth its not a church based setup thank fuck, but I'm sure they will try & fuck with my head big time I've already met some dudes in there & they seem like brain washed cult members always smiling telling me how great it is.
If I get kicked out or leave just have to do another 6 months in jail but I'll try & play their game & go with the flow.
The fact that they even consider pot to be on the same level as heroin or meth tells me they are half wits, at least there is heaps of sexy crackies in there so will have pleasant diversions beats smelly ugly Wongis any day.

PS No offence meant to my Wongi bros still in prison just be good to see some lovely sings for a change

Edited by mark601, 12 June 2010 - 06:39 PM.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5550 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None
Well keep your head down, keep your ego in check and piss clean for the required period... if you have net access at the residential... don't use it to access anything like this site... take it for granted there is a keylogger installed and then you wont have any nasty surprises.

All the best, with rehab.

lou.

edit ... just looked up the rehab... wow if you have a bed at the Therapeutic Community... think yourself lucky, that's a very easy way to do time.

Edited by lou lou, 12 June 2010 - 07:42 PM.

mark601

mark601

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 Posts:
Yeah should be easy enough just have to keep my mouth shut when I hear the usual bullshit about how bad mull is

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.