Mega Mould

Thanks again I was looking at using 3 or 4 different types of fungicide will send u the names of them when dig them up would b grateful 4 ur opinion will do asap. does mould stay in the soil from 1 season 2 the next should I treat the soil & native vegetation around my patch prior 2 planting this season? If so what would u recommend using.

What is a DMI ?

Edited by mark60

DMI is an acronym for the biochemical mode of activity of the fungacide. its something like d (something) methylation inhibitor.

WHat you could do is google the types of fungus that are likely to cause mould in weed and then google the biochemical modes of activity of the fingacide u want to use. Then check to see if the mould causing fungus of weed has those biochem reactions if it does then the fungacide will work.

If you cant be fucked doing that then just use copper based preventatives cause these are toxic to fungas in general.

Hi Mark,

As Lou Lou stated "ouch" and then 3mth residential rehab "Oh shit, you poor bastard" Been there done that and it ain't fun. Which one you going to? If its church or religion based (salvo's) they will try to indocrinate you and bash you senseless with the bible and 12 step program, ""12-Step recovery model - as part of your recovery, you will be required to work through the “12-Steps”. This involves admitting your powerlessness, coming to believe there’s a Power greater than you who can help you, and making a commitment to hand your will and your life over to the care of that Power. This is consistent with The Salvation Amy’s belief that through God all things are possible ""(Salvation Army-The Bridge Program - A Bridge to new life website). My opinion 'Piss off, there is no one greater than me, my life belongs to me, not some god or higher power' this attitude does not sit well with the churchies

This sort of program may work for some people and if you need this then fine do so.

If it's hospital based, it can be a breeze. Lots of NA meetings and more 12 steps but not as full on as the religous clowns.

If its Odessey House, ooooohhhh f%$k, rather you than me. But if its just pot your getting off of (Ha Ha), then they shouldn't send you there.

Some advice

Go with the flow,

They try to make it emotional, be aware of this. Don't let them if you don't want to

have an awareness of yourself and where you are at. And stick to it

The time will fly, if you play the game, 3mths no worries

I was sent for 3mth rehab and fucked it up, rebelled against them and didn't play the game. So on top of the 3 I got another 9mths in rehab. Thats 12 months of head fucks. I would have rather gone inside by the end, from a nice little hospital detox rehab centre to a lock the doors, random piss tests, 12 step program meetings morning and night hell hole.

Believe me go with the flow. Or they could return you to that nice little room with bars on the windows, to finish your time.

Just Some Advice from somebody thats done it (The wrong way).

Merl1n

Cheers Merlin thanks for the advice. I have to go to a residential rehab called Cyrenian House in WA Perth its not a church based setup thank fuck, but I'm sure they will try & fuck with my head big time I've already met some dudes in there & they seem like brain washed cult members always smiling telling me how great it is.

If I get kicked out or leave just have to do another 6 months in jail but I'll try & play their game & go with the flow.

The fact that they even consider pot to be on the same level as heroin or meth tells me they are half wits, at least there is heaps of sexy crackies in there so will have pleasant diversions beats smelly ugly Wongis any day.

PS No offence meant to my Wongi bros still in prison just be good to see some lovely sings for a change

Edited by mark601

Well keep your head down, keep your ego in check and piss clean for the required period... if you have net access at the residential... don't use it to access anything like this site... take it for granted there is a keylogger installed and then you wont have any nasty surprises.

All the best, with rehab.

lou.

edit ... just looked up the rehab... wow if you have a bed at the Therapeutic Community... think yourself lucky, that's a very easy way to do time.

Edited by lou lou