need some advise planting directly into the ground

Hey ppl so another year has gone by and another harvest has come and gone already can you belive it hehehehe :peace:

Well I want to try something new... I amall for the 50 - 75ltr grow pots out side and will still be doing quite a few of them this year as I had great sucses with them in 2008... I loved the advise I got from the rat.. a pot, coco, seed, water and nutes... anything else it just a rich mans waste of time... lol great advise...

well this year Iwant to plant directly into the ground... ;)

nowI am calling on all the growers that use this method..... the advise I am looking for what size holes and how deep do you guys dig... and what are you filling em with... I have got a rough idea but would love some one who does this to give him some help....

I am thinking of putting the following in each whole.... bag of soil not sure which one just yet would love any aussie to jump in and advise which is the best one to use that wont turn to fucking mud...

cup of blood and bone

cup of lime

cup of slow relaese fert of some kind

cup of water crystals

mix altogether and put back in hole

also can I just use plain water for the watering or should a high nitrogen liquid fert be used after a month or 2 untill flowering starts and then switch to a flowering fert

thanx guys any help is greatly apprecaited... if you feel like dropping what you drop in your hole that would also be greatly apprecaited.... as i stated kinda new area for me and dont wanna fuck this up as i got some awsome strains to try this year...

thanx in advance guys

Hey mate :peace:

I find a place with plenty of sunlight, nice dark soil with good drainage! and dig 2ft x 2ft holes spaced out about 3to5m apart.......i add a big double handful of dynamic lifter in each hole and turn it through....and if its in a place where water is scares i add about a qrt of a cup of water crystals.

It helps to do all this about a month or two in advance to let the microorganisms get to work.

You can also add fish guts to the holes a few months prior to planting......this usually has great results ;)

Last of all ........feed em with super sauce :D .....it wont let ya down ;)

Chron lol ;)

hay shroomy

i do the same as chron except i dig an aera up depanding on how many plants i want to put in it will dictate the size of the plot

i put in heaps of chook /cow/horse shit but horse shit can be a prob as a lot of oats will come up

water christals is a must in a dry aera, i spread them with the chook shit and also put a spoon full under each plant

a feance is a good idear to stop roos

i like to turn my soil in the plot at least twise befor i plant my seedlings

and feed with chook shit added to the 20lt drum two days befor watering

leave lid off your water drumb or it will explode (gasses build up)

and when they start to flower i use cana flors to feed and foiler feed

good luck with it shroom

hope it helps

stinky :yinyang:

hay shroomy

i do the same as chron except i dig an aera up depanding on how many plants i want to put in it will dictate the size of the plot

i put in heaps of chook /cow/horse shit but horse shit can be a prob as a lot of oats will come up

water christals is a must in a dry aera, i spread them with the chook shit and also put a spoon full under each plant

a feance is a good idear to stop roos

i like to turn my soil in the plot at least twise befor i plant my seedlings

and feed with chook shit added to the 20lt drum two days befor watering

leave lid off your water drumb or it will explode (gasses build up)

and when they start to flower i use cana flors to feed and foiler feed

good luck with it shroom

hope it helps

stinky :yinyang:

awsome thanx for the advise stinky

much appreciated :bongon:

Edited by shroomyshroom