Buds with no resin?

Hey guys,

I am about 1-2 weeks away from this harvest. I planted some bag seed of mexican rag weed, (very brown and crappy).

I have had great results growing Aero, You would think I bought some good seeds.

Well I have a problem.

Almost all of my bud are very potent, crystals, resin, sweet sweet smell. I have 5 main colas on top that are huge, but they have almost no smell or resin, crystal. The pistils themselves seem new (before they get furry with trichomes), but they are not. So I have these 5 big buds that are finishing but they have no smell or crystals yet! Side branches on the same plant however have very nice crystals! I dont think I got them to close to the light, I had used Ozone but I removed it from the room after learning about the dangers for the crop.

Do you think they need to finish longer then the others, or did i burn them? (the leaves arent burnt, alittle crispy, but I havent had a problem before)

Temp at top is 82F max and bottom probably 77F, 50%RH

Yea I dont know, When everything else started to get resiny they didnt. I have burnt tops before, but it never stopped the whole bud from resinating. I have been in much hotter also.

The only thing I can think is those are directly under the bulb, I have heard you can never have to much light, but Maybe they are, I got a fan right on top and the Light is air cooled!

How long until you think for harvest on the good looking bud? I dont have a loupe!

I know its a bit late for this post, but it may help others in the future.

I used an ozone generator once, and only once. My hydro shop recommended

putting it behind a pedestal fan to let it distribute the ozone around the room.

I did this for 5 days only as I got a bad feeling about using it. Needless to say

my crop was crap, no resin, no smell, no high at the end of 8 weeks. Plants were

only 1 or 2 weeks into flowering when I use the generator, but it stuffed them

completely. It was only a 18 watt, one for 15mins, off for 45.

Hope this cures anyone who is thinking about using one.

aussie