Growing in the woods/national park

Whats happenin guys? Hope ur all well!

Me and a few friends have recently been discussing attempting to grow a few plants

in a woodland/park area near where we live. This is following an article i saw in High Times

about Jorge Cervantes discussing what he calls guerilla growing.

Has anyone attemped something similar? And do you guys have an advice?

Cheers

Truly i know this sounds dog but you should just say ur not gonna do it to your friends. then do it yourself secretly if you dont wanna get caught or some 1 ripping you plants they will tell ppl honelty they will.

I suggest best way doin a guerila grow is to start the plants inside pm me if you want me to design a lil stealth grow room im just finishing mine now im doing the same as you i got bush all near my house

when finding your spot best place is a north facing hill but it dont matter if u cant find one. Wat u wil need is try to get a place with a minimum of 5 hrs DIRECT sunlight everyday and remeber through spring and suimmer the sun will get higher in the sky.

your best bet for soil is just to mix your own and dig out holes were your gonna plant them and dont plant them all together put 2-3 in one spot and 50 meters away for a few more. And rememebr when growing in the bush you gotta think about water so your gonna have to cart the water in most prob im gonna do about 20liters every 2 days when they get a bit older but thats how im doin it. Im doin organic weed sposed to taste better and im a nature freak. ONLY take stuff to ur crop early in the morning or at night with a torch so no1 can see you its alright to visit them in the day but take the dog or sumthing so u got an excuse to be there.

If you need anyhelp or any questions pm me i dont have any experiance with growing but settin up and doin everything im ur man i have been spending the last 4 months everyday on the computer studying no joke i am now 4 months behind on school work i do home school by the way but who cares im gonna quit im gettin a job at the nursery round the corner start saving uni goin to do agricutlral science

Truly i know this sounds dog but you should just say ur not gonna do it to your friends. then do it yourself secretly if you dont wanna get caught or some 1 ripping you plants they will tell ppl honelty they will.

I suggest best way doin a guerila grow is to start the plants inside pm me if you want me to design a lil stealth grow room im just finishing mine now im doing the same as you i got bush all near my house

when finding your spot best place is a north facing hill but it dont matter if u cant find one. Wat u wil need is try to get a place with a minimum of 5 hrs DIRECT sunlight everyday and remeber through spring and suimmer the sun will get higher in the sky.

your best bet for soil is just to mix your own and dig out holes were your gonna plant them and dont plant them all together put 2-3 in one spot and 50 meters away for a few more. And rememebr when growing in the bush you gotta think about water so your gonna have to cart the water in most prob im gonna do about 20liters every 2 days when they get a bit older but thats how im doin it. Im doin organic weed sposed to taste better and im a nature freak. ONLY take stuff to ur crop early in the morning or at night with a torch so no1 can see you its alright to visit them in the day but take the dog or sumthing so u got an excuse to be there.

If you need anyhelp or any questions pm me i dont have any experiance with growing but settin up and doin everything im ur man i have been spending the last 4 months everyday on the computer studying no joke i am now 4 months behind on school work i do home school by the way but who cares im gonna quit im gettin a job at the nursery round the corner start saving uni goin to do agricutlral science

thats bloody great advice

best of luck and yes become a loner

ev