Jack Herer & Euforia

I have a problem with my jack herer and Euforia both are turning a pale green colour and curling under slightly, my room temps and humidity are near on perfect during lights on and off, all my nutes are mixed to a 2.0 EC as reconmended by lable for grow 20ml A and B per 5 litres i have recently smashed my digital PH tester i have another one on the way, would this be my problems to high or to low PH?. i also am running one 600hps light with two UFO LED lights i wouldnt think it was over lighting, as the plants were fine the first three weeks. altho i did lower the lights to 2 feet above tallest plant

post-5745-1243744793_thumb.jpg

Medium is coco peet, perlitte 60/40 generally watered every second day but i wait untill they are almost dry b4 i do water, i checked EC. PPM, EG they are sitting sweet on 2.2ec, mate come over with PH tester and we checked all my res's they were a little high 7.2 so that is only thing i can think of it would be. Soon the grow begins. i gave them a good flush and made up some feed mix to hold me till new PH metre comes in i might even get a stiring EG/PPM/EC stick they seem pretty niffty, mate seems happy with his. cheers for help

post-5745-1243792970_thumb.jpg

here is a ph chart

this is a ruff guide

as each strain will perform best

somewhere???????????

between

5.8 and 6,8

the sweet spot is for you to find and tune to

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/ineffable420/pHNutrientChart.jpg

you make me eyes red just lookin at dem pix

yummmmmy

lambs bread

god grows bud like dat

nuff raspect

forward ever

bigger n better

irey guidance

Ok P.S. Rules

Thai-Tanic on it's way $59 for 5 ferm'ed beans, OOOh yes there will be a follow the grow thread the second they get here bout 9 days. This will be number eight and the last the complete my mother room. The pic here shows the ones that surrvied the PH problem No Name, Ice Cream, Jack Herer and Opium the spots that are missing white widow, G-Force and Euforia and my spare jack herer are in grow atm. BTW it has been three days and all the plants are starting to turn dark green again. Cheers for the help

post-5745-1244025160_thumb.jpg