Guaranteed Females?

welcome anwar :rolleyes: ... mate i love these questions 1st thing in the morning they really crack me up and give me laugh throught the day :D

really if the truth be known chances are members here would have as much idea about where to buy hydro nutrients in South Africa as how to fly to the moon! ..

but hey im often wrong so i hope someone can point you in the right direction ;)

as for female clones, the idea is grow a few plants and when they show sex throw the males away but keep the female/s

pick the best looking female and take cuttings off her and all the cuttings will be female clones of their mother, cause once they have been positively identified as female its most unusual for them to change ..

:rolleyes:

Frazz.......welcome ............ mate i love these questions 1st thing in the morning they really crack me up and give me laugh throught the day

Can someone please give me a simple stupid guide how I can Guarantee female clones?

Yea - a "clone" is an exact DNA copy (duplicate) from a plant in botanical terms. Hence you can grantee if it is a cutting taken form a female of whose 'budding characteristics' you know then you can guarantee it is going to be a female - the performance of which you know.

You can not guarantee a pant will be female if it is grown from seed.

The laws of nature rulz.

:rolleyes:

Nitty.

feminised seeds will increase your chance of getting females when growing from seeds

and once you have a female plant you can take clones from it and those clones will be female

as for nutes in SA

sorry mate probably best to try google or to grow in soil as im sure SA is bound to have some gardening stores around

local garden shop

hardware store

hydro shop is best

check around

hydroponic is big in SA

look at the local book shop for local books and mags

a cutting is a clone

and will be geneticly exactly the same as the parent stock you took the cutting from

seen

grow some plants from seed

select the best female

and take cuttings from her

tip

ask the locals how to grow cannabis

they are the experts for your area

:blink:

tell me you in durbin

wed be on the same latartude

irey guidance

What everyone has said above are 100% on the money, for clones you must have a female (the best one) and a cutting from this plant will be an exact DNA replica.

As for increasing the chance of female plants growing from seed there is the option of feminised seeds as stated above which are great but not a 100% sucess rate.

Then there is, as you said, female hormone, now in my experience this gives a pretty high chance of a female even more so than the feminised seed (i dont know how they feminise seeds). The ingredients are easy to get(local chemist), but you will look like a wanker going and getting the female pill for eg. so it might be an option if you get your girlfriend, wife or a just a female you know to go in and grab it for you.

So any pill containing female estrigen will work a treat, dont ask me exactly how it works cause im no scientist, i only know from trial and error.

Crush it up into a powder and either sprinkle it into the medium or add it to the water, still this is not a 100% sucess rate.

Goodluck.