Officially and admittedly a noob :) first post, help me please

So, been reading, and reading more, then i finished reading, and read some more.

I want to grow, I have space, but indoor space is limited, im in the south and so it is winter now.

I have a cupboard in my garage, which i have painted white, it is about 1.4m tall and about 0.8m wide and 0.4 deep.

Currently my seed collection is as follows...

Top 44 chronic....2 seeds

random chronic...2 seeds

Unknown blend....1 seed

skunk no1 from sensi seeds...10 seeds

swazi....60 seeds

white widow...3 seeds

So firstly, I have ordered 4 20W florescent tubes for the cupboard...

I am very good at growing other things, have never seriously grown weed, only outdoor....

Any suggestions as how to approach my task? What grow method to use and what the masters recommend as far as strain selection?

And a cheers from RSA!

Hey and Welcome ;) I'd go the swazi seeds as you have an abundance of them. ;) Soil and Perlite would be good, just be very carefully in choosing your potting mix. ;) Do not get the ones with the slow release in them and make sure there is no pine bark in the mix, ;) There are a few soil recipe mix's in here so just do a search. ;)

Start a diary so peeps here will be able to help you along the way. If you have problems PLEASE take a :peace: photo as a picture is worth a thousand words.

:peace: thanx for the seed compliments ;) , has taken a while to do all the sourcing, don't know if i am going to grow swaz, in my opinion i think its a waste if energy... Ultimately maybe try and achieve a WW F1 cross with Skunk #1 ;) ?

Perilite? hmm funny the soil is bought up as the biggest issue ? hmm have not thought much about soil...

Small hydro setup perhaps? and anyone have a SOG guide that i could read?

And will florescents be enough?

Hi anwar & welcome to this wonderful , helpful and friendly form @ OSA. ;)

anwar.... So, been reading, and reading more, then i finished reading, and read some more.

I want to grow, I have space, but indoor space is limited, im in the south and so it is winter now.

I have a cupboard in my garage, which i have painted white, it is about 1.4m tall and about 0.8m wide and 0.4 deep.

1.4 vertical height, wide = ? conflict with deep ;) ? .....? Prob just too ;)

anwar.............Currently my seed collection is as follows...

Top 44 chronic....2 seeds

random chronic...2 seeds

Unknown blend....1 seed

skunk no1 from sensi seeds...10 seeds

swazi....60 seeds

white widow...3 seeds

Yea nice breeding collection anwar ! :peace:

Yea the skunk is a real quality plant & as pointed out you have 10. I'd play with them asy your going to do mostly light adjustments and more than likely some extraction & replacement of air (ventilation). Lighting would be your main immediate problem that needs to have a long term solution to suit your needs.

As for bongonaussie "try this" - I'd pop some of those nice seeds and get cloning first.

Germinating then Cloning's the go for a challenge ! SOG is tops tbh.

;)

Nitty.