UrbanHog Banana Smoothie?

Guest Urbanhog

Hello yep, I have posted "Space Shakes" here, check out the link, it will take you there :)

Space Shakes is one of the few products both beverages and food that will probably will have a mild noticeable canna-after taste. :D

SPACE SHAKES

Or you could use 50/50 mix of Canna-Milk and Normal Milk, otherwise if you made your milke bit strong canna-taste, use 30% Canna-Milk and 70% Normal milk, it pays to bit of experiment, that how I learnt better about the art of cannabis cooking..... Nice with honey and heaps of Bananas!

Canna-Milk

This shake might be not "knock-out" potent, just nice mellow buzz all day if you drank this first think in the morning on empty stomach :)

Goodluck, anymore questions or suggestions, feel free to ask anytime!

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Guest Urbanhog
Does that involve boiling your milk with mj in it? Or maybe you could whip up some mj oil...and then boil that lightly with milk...just a suggestion... if anyone tries this please let me know... (you could also try some sweetened condensed milk).

* Not boiling, simmering, because if you boil milk, it's easy to burn the milk.

* If you made some mj oil, why bother boiling that in the milk? there's THC in the oil, you just chuck few tablespoons in the blender along with milk, bananas, honey and whatever you normaly use when you make smoothies or shakes.

* Sweetened condensed... don't like this much, I have explained here. But if you already made some canna-milk, canna-butter or oil, you can add some into the smoothie along with the milk to make a nice and sweet shake. :)

Hope helps........

Cheers, Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.