$6m marijuana crop growing in Sydney suburb

electricity bills that are too high or too low ARE investigated..not criminally ..but from an electrical fault point of view.When the meter is read it will not be entered into the main computer and processed with the other readings, but set aside for fault investigation.

Regards

Kash

g'day;in NSW, power bills are sent every 2 months, not quarterly.

power usage was not what busted them, it was the fire that busted them.always use power boards with reset button, for safety.

power companies dont give a rats how much power you consume as long as you pay your bills, and don't try steal power.

My meter is read quarterly and Im in Sydney, although I beleive that you can have your bills sent at different intervals, so as not to catch you out financially.

I have a friend at Energy Australia, who told me how fault investigations can initiate, although this is dependant on several other factors.

The meters do fuck up from time to time, that is the primary reason why they keep an eye on the readings being too high or too low.

Having a modern fusebox with an emergency coutout is a good idea..

Regards

Kash

Edited by Kash

hey,

Its sad to hear about such time and effort going down the drain, but honestly having a 40k setup and not even a fire extinguisher or the co2 rigged to flood the room...

In regards to power ....

Most house fuses are 15 amp, but thats covers the whole circuit....

15 x 240 = 3600 watts

Each powerpoint is rated to 2400 (10 amp), some 4 ways arent rated this high but the cutout ones are better...

For a 900$ powerbill would have been running 8k or so 24/7.... :D fun fun fun

i tried to post a pic from the paper about this one,,, u could see 4x 1000 watters maybe or they were just under a china hat,, an four ballasts, the pic didnt upload, also in pic u could see a copper with his hands in the middle of a stack of plants fishing about with crownies, also a photo of a copper walking out with an inside clothesdryer spinner thing with somethin hangin from it,, an they say they found only leaf???

Guest weekprik

I bet they didnt have a photo showing the cops filling their pockets with buds swhich quite often happens,

One of my dads mates fucked the cops off when he was busted and went to court they had him for 10 Ozs, so he thought hey may as well play games with them as im fucked anyways and In court stood up and declared " yeah they found the 10 Ozs that they have presneted here BUT infact 20 Ozs were taken from my property during the raid"

well that fucking got the judge flustered :D,