Not again! leaf faded/dark ribs

check it out fellas. What do you think? I ahvent even tried to suss it yet, thought i'd post it here for some second opinions. 3 days into final flush, probably 5 - 7days from harvest and this shows up. initially thought it may have been burn from when i misted 15mins before lights out a week ago but now i dont think so anyway, your thoughts?

post-30852-1242434188_thumb.jpg

check it out fellas. What do you think? I ahvent even tried to suss it yet, thought i'd post it here for some second opinions. 3 days into final flush, probably 5 - 7days from harvest and this shows up. initially thought it may have been burn from when i misted 15mins before lights out a week ago but now i dont think so anyway, your thoughts?

post-30852-1242434188_thumb.jpg

I think a pic of the whole plant would make it easier for the seasoned growers to help with your diagnosis. :)

looks like a zinc deficiency.. with nitrogen deficiency... could be the PH is too low.. or if youre flushing could be just a lack of nutrients..

as flushing leaches the nutrients from the medium.. the plant needs to use up what nutrients are available with in the plant.. so you will get deficiencies occurring.. this is a good sign.. especially if youre almost ready to harvest..

what medium are you using... whats the PPM and PH?

Gee Sukon you PMed and replied here and i dont know which way to go as the 2 do have a kind of relevance so I'll try to deal with this here and your PM there...

Just thought I'd say first that i only got a mobile fone camera and it wont work in the grow room. Ive tried it before but it glares out, hence - the leaf....

I only use Ph which is 5.8 in coc/vermiculite. I havent gone over to ec or ppm however i got one on order as im going to try chrons DWC setup a whirl next.

Im thinking of just not worring about it as most those leaves are coming off anyway. I'll just pick up my ph somewhat and see what happens. If it gets too bad i'll pull early. What do you think?

Edited by calaman

Yeah i was thinking along those lines too Frazz.

I think it was one of those times when i posted without really thinking about it as I believed it may have been a number of things but thought to not worry about em as it was coming out soon.

Ive been growing for abit and never had troubles before. However this is the first grow that ive done since ive beeen a memeber of this most excellent site and I think i'm getting abit "information intoxicated"!!

Having all this extra info at my finger tips, being able to ask assistance for the smallest thing (almost)! = I'm not used to it. Hence, Ive been playing and fucking with them more than anytime in the past and you can guess what happening...

The missus says Im not paying her any attention anymore, but then again she always says that, if its not one thing its another...

Edited by calaman