How to grow outside weed

Welcome to ozstoners Braman :)

Have you got any specific questions?

Best advice is to do some reading mate, there's heaps of info in here.

Basically...

Seed + Moisture + Warmth = Plant

Plant + Nutrients + Sunlight + More Moisture = More Plant

More Plant + Shorter Days = Buds

Buds + Utensil = Happy Braman :)

:)

G`day mate, welcome aboard ;)

Might i suggest you scout out a spot with plenty of sunlight and a good supply of water.....you dont wanna be carting buckets of water too far through the bush :/ .......you`ll also wanna make sure the spot is stealth.....so no one see`s your regular visits.....like park ya car well away from the spot...park in different spots each time....use a different car each time(when possible).

Also, it pays to prepare the soil/plot.......ya plants luv plenty of Nitrogen in the growing stage and plenty of Potassium & Phosphorus during bloom/bud stage.

If you have heaps of wildlife where you are, a fence might be a wise investment :) ......or you can pile shitloads of branches around ya plants(only stops bigger animals)

Last of all.........check out mi 'SUPER SAUCE' :sly: ........the goods ;)

Good luck,

Me :)

Edited by Chronmasta

Hey guys, another interested 1st time grower here.

I'll soon be moving from Victoria (which is too cold and wet to grow well without a hydroponics setup), to Queensland. Is the humidity a good or bad thing for growing?

Also, have you any tips on hiding it so as to avoid getting them ripped off (Which happened to my father a week before he planned to harvest) and to avoid unwanted heat?

One more question; What are some breeds that are easy enough to grow, but don't produce totally shit mull?

Thanks in advance.

- Ratfish.

Edited by Ratfish

Hi Braman,

Braman...i was just thinking of growing some of my own weed next growing season and i've never grown before. so just asking for some helpful tips

1. You have decided to grow. Thats the first step.

2. Now you should "make an oath to yourself 'not to tell anyone else ever' " ...... it's hard :bongon: .........& grow for yourself !

everest ....you make it sound so easy 67 .. ...think where , what plant or strain \think water n work

best of luck

I think I eer ya ev ! ..................chicken or egg delima ............... seed before plant , plant before buds.

I'd be thinking about " 'what,' 'When', How " possibly all at the same time. :faint:

It all gets a bit fuzzy .... :bleh: ...... but i wonder if by next growing season Braman may be an outdoor grower. I am not sure, so he will no doubt do their best to comply with;

67's ............Have you got any specific questions? ...Best advice is to do some reading mate, there's heaps of info in here.

All the best Barman

:peace:

Nitty.

Hey guys, another interested 1st time grower here.

I'll soon be moving from Victoria (which is too cold and wet to grow well without a hydroponics setup), to Queensland. Is the humidity a good or bad thing for growing?

Also, have you any tips on hiding it so as to avoid getting them ripped off (Which happened to my father a week before he planned to harvest) and to avoid unwanted heat?

One more question; What are some breeds that are easy enough to grow, but don't produce totally shit mull?

Thanks in advance.

- Ratfish.

Hey Ratfish,

I moved from Vic to Qld too. I am in the same situation. Looking to grow my own. Good luck. I will follow this post as i was going to post a similar query to yours.

Cheers

Lise