Starting a Guerrilla Grow

Hey guys, Im thinkin bout startin a guerrilla grow I am scoutin now have found a few good places near rivers which is good. I will be growin 10-20 plants hopefully just was wondering wat the cycles are in the sydney area cause i have only know stuff about hydro so this is new to me. Like when to plant and harvest. Im gonna grow a mother from seed gonna start in a month and grow that near home i live near a bush but not doing my crop there will do in a diff place.

Few Q? How does the mother plant work when it is outdoors cause i know when it is indoors you just keep it in veg but when outdoors wat happens?

Q?And would it be a good idea to use those soft pots, i would bury them in the ground with the plant in them... i ithink it would be better cause i can use my soil mix intead of the bushes and it will be a bit hard to cart 10-20 soft pots to my platation but if its worth it i think it would be easier then carting the mix seperate.

Ideas? I think that autopot drip system with the reservoir would be good or maybe a plastic 44gl drum dug into the grounnd to hide and use poly pipe to goto the plants then use a dripper...to get my water to the reservoirs i will be using a pump with a battery to get the water and a solar power panel to charge my battery

thanks for your input guys soory bout the grammer and spellin lol lol

Use a 12v pump and small 12 v battery for watering. Plant in the ground. Pots are a bad option.Why restrict your roots and cart all that soil?. There will be good soil along the banks of creeks. Do the leg work to find a spot with good soil and aspect. Leg work is the first step. Take some pics if you can and report back. Good luck.

I will take some pics i have been scoutin on google maps around the state forests on my area and have found a few good spots to go look at now i have to go check them out.....I have been doin some more readin and with the water I am going to use a 12v water pump and a 12v batt with a solar charger and u can get 12v 7day timers so i will put one of those on. But i will be still goin out once a week or so. I have decided im gonna Do either a laughing buddha or a Jamacian pearl strin gonna get them very soon so i can start the mothers before its too late. And with the pots im gonna take your advice cause its a bit more common sense to do that ill just cart some good soil and stuff im gonna do this all with organic stuff aswell.

You're gonna need a spot where absolutely nobody goes BTL.

The reflection from a solar panel will stand out like dogs balls in the scrub :D

If your going there weekly, you could just run the pump while you're there. A well hidden plastic 44 for storage and drip lines should look after 10 plants for a week.

Stash the pump and hose under a log or something while you're away and just carry a small battery in and out each week. Keep your solar panel at home lol

Add dolomite to your soil as soon as you choose a spot... and heaps of mulch. Add perlite if it doesn't drain well and compost, worm castings, manure or even dig in some roadkill if you're real keen :D

As for mums, well anything you plant outside from now until about September will most likely grow slowly and go to flower as soon as it can :P

Happy gardening lol

All good advice - I'd follow it. :)

In regards to your question about an outdoor mother around Sydney atm...the days are too short for anything planted now and as 67Special said - they will just try to go to flower.

You'd be best to grow the mum indoors on a veg cycle 18/6 or 24/0, take your cuttings and establish these before you plant out near Sept or Oct.

Jimbo :)

67specials' right when he sais you can carry the battery in and out. I use to use a small motorcycle battery and only had take it home to recharge every three weeks or so. Just leave it out there with your pump. Johnson make good pumps. I think mine is 19liters pm @ 40 psi. They cost 200$ but are well worth it. Its easy to hide the 13mm polly pipe under grass, soil logs etc. Also run the pump down at the water source so its pushing water not sucking from the top of the line as they don't suck too well but pump like buggery.

Its all very exciting :)

67specials' right when he sais you can carry the battery in and out. I use to use a small motorcycle battery and only had take it home to recharge every three weeks or so. Just leave it out there with your pump. Johnson make good pumps. I think mine is 19liters pm @ 40 psi. They cost 200$ but are well worth it. Its easy to hide the 13mm polly pipe under grass, soil logs etc. Also run the pump down at the water source so its pushing water not sucking from the top of the line as they don't suck too well but pump like buggery.

Its all very exciting :)

What rr said and 67 and jj. A little bit more on the battery. They go flat pretty quickly if the are subjected to cold temperatures. Good luck. :) :)

Thanks guys ill prob go out this weekend to the spots ive chosen to go checkim out.

With my mother plant ill grow indoor till july then ill slowly introduce it to outside then plant it in a week after i was wondering Q? how does the life cycle of the mother plant work like after it flowers wat happens and how log should i wait wen its outside till i should take my cuttings ima gonna do 20 plants now ill keep yous posted

theres a bunch of vids on youtube where the guy does a massive guerrilla grow

it's in a few parts

http://www.youtube.com/user/brwndirtwarrior

check out his watering set-up

he uses a bucket with a hose in the bottom then puts the bucket into a little run off stream up hill

it creates enough pressure to squirt his plants like a normal garden hose.

the harvest one will make you want to cry