take a sample

try it

when it feel good for you

dowit

imo

the best way is to

use a magnifing glass

look at the triks

are they mostle clear or amber??????????

well

when 50% or more are Amber

start your final flush

irey guidance

Once again your always the first with advice on growing Rad!!

I anticipated that reply after looking through the canniversity and only just got back from trying to find a magnifiing glass this morning - no luck tho. You wouldnt think it'd be so hard to find one would ya? Well actually I did and think I may have to order one from ebay or somethin.

Or go to toysRus and buy a kids microscope may be a good idea.

I reckon I got 50% Rad, I think I'll start tomorrow. I'm looking for yeild/weight as this was just put in while i waited for a decent strain in the mail - which I just cant seem to get thru!!!!!!fucking customs!

This is the crop i had probs with at end of march Rad so I think i just wana get it out but at the same time i gotta cover my costs and ensure its halfway decent!

I thought I may make some oil from the scraps for perso (the scraps are pretty decent and sticky) and pass the rest on....

Hey Calaman, you need a jewelers loupe you can find them on ebay they are only a few dollars. Kids microscope isn't going to do the job.

At 10 weeks I would be inclined to start my flush now, it normally can take between 7 to 14 days for a final rinse depending on your medium.

Cheers

Hey gills, yeah I was thinkin that I should start anyway. I just went and got a 2.5by mag glass from dick smith. Had a look and the stigma are actually alot darker than i realised. Its actually abit of a bother cause ive had dramas with this run and theyre not all at the same point. In the later ones the majority are dark but on the ones I saved from death last month are still creamy with only a hint of the darkening to come

Its actually quite interesting. Even with the shitty mag glass I can get a hint of the tricos. What looks dusty is actually them. Ive seen all the blow up magnifications round the place but to actually see em yourself is rivetting! lol!

Hey Calaman, you need a jewelers loupe you can find them on ebay they are only a few dollars. Kids microscope isn't going to do the job.

At 10 weeks I would be inclined to start my flush now, it normally can take between 7 to 14 days for a final rinse depending on your medium.

Cheers

I'd have to agree with gills, I'd start now.

Jimbo lol

I usually start when I've got up and put the seat down, just before I walk the other way.

lol! Hah Ha, I can tell you live with a woman!!! So do I but if Im feeling cheeky I dont as it really annoys the kids... Dad you didnt flush the toilet, dad you didnt put the seat down....