noob grower- advice please!

Im looking to grow just 1-3 plants in my spare room.. but i'm jus worried about the stench.. is it really really potent? i've heard different things here n there but never got a proper answer. also what setup would be good and how much do you reckon i'll need to get all supplies and that? sorry for 21 questions lol but also how much on avg does 1 plant give?

now u have just asked how long is a piece of string

in growing theres alot to taken into consideration for final yield

even then anything can happen

to get ontop of tha smell theres carbon filters work a treat

u need a powerful centrifugal fan rated to ya area

so 1st thing is 1st

decide the area u want to grow in

measure it from tha measurements we can recomend lighting fans etc

ya final yield all depends on growing style ,strain,environment genetics etc

basically a 400w will cover a 3 foot x 3 foot area

a 600w will do 4 x 4

a 1000w 5 x 5

all tha best

bil

Hi tee,

i grew my last bunch outdoor, and the smell wasnt anything really to worry about. but the weed wasnt super chronic mind you. but if you are doing indoor then just make sure that you have good circulation and that should keep the smell to a minimum...depending on what ur growing.

setups can basically cost whatever you want them to cost really. you can make it work for you cheap or expensive. depends how handy you are etc aswell.

my last outdoor gave me about 2.5oz per plant. they werent very big so most people will probably laugh at that, but i was just growing for myself and it lasted me ages!

Hi tee,

i grew my last bunch outdoor, and the smell wasnt anything really to worry about. but the weed wasnt super chronic mind you. but if you are doing indoor then just make sure that you have good circulation and that should keep the smell to a minimum...depending on what ur growing.

setups can basically cost whatever you want them to cost really. you can make it work for you cheap or expensive. depends how handy you are etc aswell.

my last outdoor gave me about 2.5oz per plant. they werent very big so most people will probably laugh at that, but i was just growing for myself and it lasted me ages!

Hi tee_,

Im looking to grow just 1-3 plants in my spare room.. but i'm jus worried about the stench.. is it really really potent? i've heard different things here n there but never got a proper answer

Yea, it can feel like that if you let it tee_. :sly:

I'll just give you the 'drum' on 'stench'. We call it "smell" or even better "odor". Pot Plants give of 'odor' (smell) when in flower.

During the vegetative (growth) stage/cycle the 'odor' is less to non existent. It's a pungent smell that 95% of people can identify it. It's like a "skunk", you don't have to have seen one or see it to identify what it is. There is a famous strain who's name by coincidence is "SKUNK" Wonder why ?

People deal with odor in most of 2 ways.

1) Use of a carbon filter (c/f) on the exhaust (Outlet)

2) use of an "Odor Sok" on the exhaust (Outlet)

There are others such as "ionizers"; - but don't go there keep it simple.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,post-5398-1244299358_thumb.jpg

:yinyang:

Nitty.