CO2 Crystals

Trust me man forget it. Just concentrate on maintaining good temperatures and good circulation throughout the room.

CO2 is not worth it unless u employ a proper bottle system with the appropriate controllers and then u need to hook that up to your vent system so that u dont just exhaust ur gas and its all very costly - apparently worth it though - i never bother just concentrate on doing the basics well

raven mate co2 is like giving your plants steroids and yes expencive but

there is a cheaper and simpler way of doinging it with out spending $$$$

al you need to do is buy some blocks of dry ice break a block in half

and place 1 icecream container in each cnr of the room,half fill with water

turn off all fans now place half a block of dry ice into each ice cream container

the dry ice in water creates co2 after 45min place 2 or 3 small fans on the floor

facing the ceiling turn on so it blows the co2 around the room leave them on

for approx 2-3hrs then turn back on all other fans all you need to do is

this method once a week and you WILL c the results its the easyest safest

cheapest way of intrducing co2

good luck WS

how do you know how much extra growth this gives you? how can u compare

It has been proven that by eye u cannot spot a growth difference of less than 20% and thats when two examples are in front of your eyes.

I am not saying your method doesnt work I am sure it has some measurable benefit I personally however could not justify the time and hassle.

Secondly CO2 can easily poison your plants how do u control the concentration in the air with your dry ice method

If we are talking a new grower i would worry about the basics first

Edited by GIY

I am growing 15 plants, in veg stage under a 600w trying the CO2 powder for the first time so I gues I will let you know if i casn detect a noticable differnce in growth, plants are a week old from sprouting first pair of leaves and already 25-30cm tall, fingers crossed this is working!