I'm back (and i need help!)

So ive just recently harvested my first grow ever it was pretty shit im using a 400w hps and the buds were bushy? must of been the seed or the fact that i didn't use any nutrients or give it any food. now im over that ive already smoked it all

so now on the real topic i recently got bagseed from a friend that came with some nice hydro bud so im going to start a new grow and hopefully i will get better results. all i need to know is what nutrients or foods i can get someone please lead me in the right direction i am lost and when can i start adding them? thanks very much and with this vital information i hope to start a grow journal.

i just want to know what i can add to the plant in veg and then i'll learn as we go!

Peace Ozstoners!

Edited by peteabordi

The best advice I can give u is to search the forum and read read read! By the sounds of it u need to learn more than just what nutrients to use.

I know it might not be the reply u wanted to hear but its the one u needed to hear.

Edited by yields