flowering females showing few male balls

hello,

after 21 days flowering bigbang, i have noticed on 2 plants, the 2 on the left of the pictures, are making small male balls, i picked off about 20 balls off them, but is'nt it worth finishing the 2month planned flowering cycle? if i continue to look and remove everyday male balls that appear?

this problem is new to me, as all the other femalized seeds i've grown, white widow, mazar, the church, great white have all been ok!

many thanks, any ideas would be gratefully received! :freak:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/BodyArmour/3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/BodyArmour/1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/BodyArmour/2.jpg

hi mate firstly becarful of your souce of so called fem seeds on buy from TRUSTED places with a proven sucess rate with no hermies because you pay that much more you want to b sure,pm me and ill give you that sorce as i been growing out fem seeds with a 100% fem s so far touch wood.

now to fix your problem go and get some la fem or dutch masters femm spray affected plants and all balls go sterile and drop off cause if you keep trying by hand as they bud up you will neva get all them seeds out of them buds any hydro has it or even e-bay has it under hydroponics but do it ASAP

good luck

hey hey

A plant can start throwing balls for many differant reasons but its interesting that your mentioning feminized strains, am i to believe that these were brought as fem's?? If so and if from a decent breeder then there must be some sort of light leak or stress that they have been put through..... This can cause any female to start producing balls and then seeds to maintain its life cycle.

What i would do and this is just my opinion is to finish the grow harvest and collect the seeds smoke ya buds and plant the seeds from this grow as they again will be feminized seeds. If a plant self pollinates it creates fem seeds.

cheerz :freak:

As stoney said there are many factors that can lead to hermies and by the look of your leaves u had some possible PH/lockout issues that could of lead them to hermie prehaps?

Spray them like whitewidow said, another product worth checking out is budwise blast comes in a spray can.

All the best.

Edited by yields

Many thanks for your replies, i will certainly try your points. yes i wondered why the fan leaves were looking not healthy, about time i understood how to sort the ph out correctly.

two days before i notice these unopened male flowers in question, i did remove quite a few fans leaves that were blocking light to the sweet spots.

i won't name the shop i always use, but when i brought these bigbang (£20), i shouldn't of asked for a 'cheap feminized 5 pack of seeds'!!!

back to the white widow now, £50, seems spending more is best to avoid major disapointment later on.

Thank's Again,

:freak: