help needed for 12 day old plant

hi.

in my 7ft by 3ft cupboard i have 1 400watt light 1 air brick going to the outside 1 vent going to the loft and 1 osculating fan.

i have had 1 successful grow already using this method but on my second and 3rd attempt after about a week my little fellas are going pale all the time and eventually crisping and dieing, i have tryed everything i can think of in my 1st grow i never bothered with the ph i have this time on my 1st grow i never used perlite i have on the 3rd time, i have started all these by seeds my 2nd attempt i just left the seeds in the rockwool untill there grew 2inch and planted them on my 3rd attempt i took the seeds out of the rockwool and planted them in 10 litre pots, if you require pics i will post as soon as i can get in the cupboard

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

thanks

" i just left the seeds in the rockwool untill there grew 2inch and planted them on my 3rd attempt i took the seeds out of the rockwool and planted them in 10 litre pots, if you require pics i will post as soon as i can get in the cupboard

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

thanks

why take them outa the rockwool?????