How do i get from flower to veg?

Ive got a real nice plant in flower at the moment but the thing is It was a mutant and kinda came up the outside so I neva got any cuttings from her while in veg. :peace: A mate gave me some seeds to try out so bought one up with my usual strain to see what it was like. It was a slow plant to start but I just kept her in there to fill in the space and now its superior to what i usually got, i'm glad i perservered with it.

Once she's produced her nice buds can i take her back to veg to either get some cuttings or pune her back and keep her as a mother? I'm assuming i cant take cuttings now as all the branches have flowers and i saw someone mention somewhere about regenerating back to veg. Someone tell me how its done?

Depending how far the plant is into bud if only about 2 weeks you can take cutting to clone they will just take a lil longer to root.

All you have to do to re-veg a plant is turn the lights back to 18 hours on and 6 hours off and in time it will revert to veg stage, if the plant is into full bud take as much of the bud off as u can but try and leave a branches with some growing tips and u should have a plant in a few weeks in veg stage again...

OK well, I've let my old Harvested plants revert back to reveg just by giving them Organic Ferts and giving them lots of TLC.

Oh and thats outside after winter ends and spring begins.

Other than that I would say increase the light it recieves every day after you harvest her to 18/6 or more, this has always worked for me BTW.