Bad Experaince what happend?

lay to waste

Question

I have been Smoking for the last 6 months pretty heavily last night I met up with some friends had a joint and then went across the road to get something to eat i was standing in the line before deciding I was not very hungry after all after standing in line for 5 or 10 mins I started to feel like I had to sit down and my vision went all distorted like a fuzzy TV this has never happened to me before went I left the shop I found it hard to see and walking I almost tripped a couple of times (actually thought i was going to black out) I was walking up some stairs I started to sweat really badly I had to sit down before making my way in to the house what could of happened its never happened to me before feel pretty err after it even know I kept smoking all night after it happened and

3 answers to this question

Hi ay to waste ...............How much smoko did you have?

Your obviously coherent today so put it down to blood pressure, dizzy spell .......... 'whitie' .

I tend to fall asleep if I feel like that. Not often dose similar thing happen. :)

I hope you feel better.

:peace:

Nitty.

might have had less to do with smoking and more to do with something else. cause what you're describing sounds like how it felt the few times my brain decided to kick me in the side with a faint.

though that could be caused by anything. if you were running a fever, or hadn't had enough to eat, or if it was wicked hot and you were dehydrated...all of these things can cause faintness or near-fainting. i have a friend who every time she stands up too fast, her vision starts to black out and she gets dizzy. and she's straight edged, so it's anyone's guess.

but yeah, not thinking it was related to smoking.