Has anyone tried?

Guest Field_of_Light

Purple Sativa?!? Sounds to me like you may have stumbled upon some pure Purple Haze. Wouldn't surprise me since you got em from Nimbin and there are a lot of 40+ growers there who seem to hold on to and continue producing seeds to strains that ppl thought were long gone....

To tell if it is Purple Haze (original)....is it Totally purple? Is it quite scraggly bushy??? Does it have a long lasting electrifying haze hit??? If it does, then show some respect to this stuff and produce a HELL OF A LOT OF SEEDS/CLONES!!! I've been looking for that shit for ages now, since my first and only encounter left me drooling and in a mystical state...

It wouldn't be purple haze, Or I very much doubt it would.

There is a guy up here who's supposed to have an old purple thai indica cross which is really nice pot and causes quite a stir in the bar. Its supposed to be over 35 years old and still kinda like its original form, if any strain could take the claim of being nimbin purple sativa it would be that strain.

But I dunno, Many growers up here, many different strains. But I'd say it will be a S.E. Asian hybrid. I've never heard of it. So it could be anything.

Most of the pot up here is shit anyway, hay tasting hybrids.

Good point about the purple indica's which are fairly common...but FOL said it was a purple sativa...and I am asuming that these plants had the characteristic long thin leaf structure...Sorry for jumping to conclusions..but I have known a 40+ grower who still produces seed stock for original Purple Haze....by selective inbreeding....but, yeah, I guess it could be any of the many purple varieties....

Guest Field_of_Light

I was told its meant to be a variant of the old purple haze (some say the PH genetics have been lost - others say that they are being kept private).....

Its meant to be as close as you can get to it without it being the uncrossed product........or is that crossed....Im losing it :)

Guest weekprik

the heads are purple, if ther leaves and/or stalks are purple its got nute problems mate, take a look around the we and u will see what i mean,

that photo of the purple plant is screaming for nutes.