Hi All!, best time of day to pull...?

Hi All, found this great site by googleing ...when to pick buds lmao! gotta love the net!!

So i got an outdoor plant a couple of weeks away and wondering if when ya pick makes a difference.. I know when they cut grass for silage its best to cut during the hotest part of the day to ensure high sugar levels....am wondering if the same would apply with weed , because as far as i know thc is like the plants sunblock ? so to me im thinking pulling on a hot day when its real sticky would be the one?? ANY ideas or comments appreciated..

Thanks...will try to add pic...its just on third lot of white hairs and still growing fatter,stickier and stinkier !! lol Hard to beleave it had been hammered by snails early on to a couple of inches from the ground...plant has about 7 leaders hahaha

post-32013-1238191997_thumb.jpg

Well after reading a few more posts im thinking its best to pull at night, now the only thing that worries me about that is the dampness factor, having heavy dews now so if pull at night would be wet as ild say.

Anyone heard of using a dehumidifier to aid in drying?? im thinking might be ok to use initionally if pulled when wet or damp

greetnz bullyinnz

get yourself a

A tide chart

http://earthreggae.com/img/tidechart.jpg

is a bio map of our plants daily energies. [& Our own, as we are water beings too.]

The moon calendar is a valuable grow guide. Been around the Nimbin Garden Scene for some time now and used for planning everything from planting to harvest and processing dates.

seen

Moon gardening

bin arund for yonks

nothin new here

seen

Let’s reason a bit radical now.

It is a well-established fact the gravitational forces of the moon and the earth grapple with control of earth’s water/energies, thus causing the rise and fall of the tides.

seen

1 tree growing near a dam edge will drink 100lt of water per day

so how does a tree pump 100lt of water from the dam straight up 20 to 30m

dema say capillery action does it

i man say dat is a small part of the pump

seen

now check diss

http://www.earthreggae.com/img/tide.jpg

Water/sap moves up from the roots on rising tide carrying nutrients to the leaf factories, some to be processed into energy/sugar and then transported back down on the receding tide for the roots to forage for water and nutrients.

We could say the tide chart [daily high & low tide time graft] is a bio map of our plants daily energy movements.

As we know there are usually two high tides and two low tides each day. Now if we know what time of day it is and what the tides are doing we can easily see which direction (up or down) our plants energies are moving in With the aid of an Astrological MoonCalendar and a local Tide Charts book we now have two powerful tools to work out the exact day and the exact time of day to Harvest, Plant, Transplant, Feed/fertilize, & Clone [e.g. harvest at High tide.], to maximize the vital energies of the plant and thus fine tune our growing techniques.

This is for both indoor and bush. I found when I fine tuned my indoor system in sync with tides both growth rate and yield were dramatically increased.

i use dis free software in me pc for up to date tide info

it is called WXTide32

it is free

here is a link http://www.wxtide32.com/download.html

harvest is strictly a personal ting

seen

if your aware of the plants energies at harvest

you choise of harvest time will be clear

irey guidance

Hi

I'm with your Radic - moon phase Is how I like to time it and ideal if your outdoors growing. :D . I'd wait as buds needs time - When ?

If you can get yourself a 30x magnifying glass. Look for small "ball like spherical 'globuals' ". Take time for your eyes to focus and you will see them quite distinctly. Seen best in sunlight.

When I looked at the pic supplied I thought Nice white tichs, no drying up, not quite,not quiet ready - but sharpen the seizors.

Ya never can tell from he pic tbh ;) but if you have time to look @ 30x+ do it - it will blow you away.

Radic ...harvest is strictly a personal ting

seen

if your aware of the plants energies at harvest

you choise of harvest time will be clear

"Know your plant" as it tells you sometimes morning, sometimes in the heat of the day. Some times dusk. I think the watering time (when it's expecting water) is what primarily dictates when I choose' to harvest . Number 1 being the moons cycle - I like full moon harvest.

It's not hard to time. I do a count down annually watching with a keen interest the many of natures signs of change. :D

We only go to a max of 14/10 @ my latitude. We hit 12/12 a few days ago - "new moon passed last night". :bow: GG

:yinyang:

Nitty.

your so right Nitram

once a little experence is gained

it just becomes second nature

its a natural progression to

tune in to nature

:yinyang:

back to the garden

rootzmon

some times i just catch a vibe to plant a seed

oh off i go and dowit again

then me tink

awwrrr no

hope the moon and tides were right?????????

when i check it

most times it was right

after all we were designed to live a garden

so our natural intuitions lead we

back to the garden

its such a beautifull ting

gotta love dat

everytime

irey guidance

Chur Radic..im into what ya saying, and have a tide book :yinyang:.Nitrams right its still a couple or 3 weeks away, if the weather holds out and we keep getting the sun, it is getting a little less light each day now so need dry and hot sun....*fingers crossed* ill hold faith in nature to finish things off :bow:

Thanks all for your comments and advice...much appreciated.