Help Please !

Hello Everyone,

I need a little help ! I'm a first time grower, my babe is about 2 weeks away and my leaves are starting to turn yellow and fall off from the bottom up.

I have been growing in a garden shed, potted in potting mix in a tub. Mostly has been natural light thru the window, but I have been giving about 3 hours of LED light. Seemed to be working well up until now !! :-(

About 3 weeks ago I gave it a p boost with hg super about 3 weeks ago

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I need a little help ! I'm a first time grower, my babe is about 2 weeks away and my leaves are starting to turn yellow and fall off from the bottom up.

I have been growing in a garden shed, potted in potting mix in a tub. Mostly has been natural light thru the window, but I have been giving about 3 hours of LED light. Seemed to be working well up until now !! :-(

About 3 weeks ago I gave it a p boost with hg super about 3 weeks ago

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Thanks

I am thinking of a coupla problems that you may look at if the yellowing has just started like;

Light source is not strong enough, but if you are 2 weeks away from harvest, the plant is just drawing nutrient from the leaves to boost the flowers. Being a first timer, I assume you took advice from someone as to how near to fruition the BUD is?

I think it is a little early yet. How big are the heads? What colour are the fibres? How dense are the buds also? Do the buds look well or are they also suffering? Any sign on the plant of mites or flies?

Cooky

Hi Cooky,

I have lots of buds, which at the moment still appear to be healthy and the tips have started to turn amber. There are no insects about. I had an interstate mate vist and he thought it was going well. Every web page i read, the less sense I can make out of it.

I will try and post a pic

Are you sure the yellowing isn`t just a natural progression of the flowering?As the plant finishes,the growth tends to yellow towards the end of flowering,starting with the older growth at the bottom.The nutes that the plant uses tend to migrate towards the newer growth,and takes it from the older growth.If possible,some pics would be helpful.

Peace