WILL THIS WORK?

G'day All,

I'm a first timer, so please be gentle with me. I have arrived at what i believe is Harvest time, Growing outdoors, Trichomes starting to go amber on the big buds, pistils mostly dark.

I am going O/S for 3wks, i am intending on drying/curing in a big 'esky', it has ventilation, (plugs/lid adjar), lined with butchers paper. I realise this isnt optimum,its not a big yield, but dont want to ruin it, just the same.

HiEff2Fifty -------------------- "Brown Paper Bags" (unbleached) - Put in draw - stir every day - Transfer to airtight container (Jar).

I am going O/S for 3wks, i am intending on drying/curing in a big 'esky', it has ventilation, (plugs/lid adjar), lined with butchers paper. I realise this isnt optimum,its not a big yield, but dont want to ruin it, just the same.

ss .......id just let em air dry in your cupboard for 3 weeks and then start the curinf process when you get back, but your best to wait for one of the junga gods to replt cause i am newb like your self

Air circulation what you want initially ...... .... free from exposure to anything that will destroy THC (ie. light, moisture reduction without a rapid de-hydration). Mold is a risk if too wet. 2 dry is no good either ........... so its a balance or ......................(rough &cough, spit) ...................so you just do as ss said & "draw" it for when your trip is over but it hard to say the timing of it all. Every individual room, place, cupboard has it own micro environment.

I don't know how green your talking - just chopped ?

All the best trimming & go and enjoy your holiday (without the pot on-board) lol

:yinyang:

Nitty.