Best Outdoor/ Northen Aus

Ive decided to make a good investment for the next season. Im looking for a plant that doesnt get too tall, but yet the yeild is good. High potent, doesnt bother me if it is very harsh. If no one has grown plants like that, id like to hear people experiences with outdoor plants in northen australia. Any1 ??? lol

Thanks

go for an indica/sativa hybrid...it will give u the best high and should grow to a medium height....if u are after a high yielding plant i would suggest u get a pure sativa like a thai strain and top it occasionally so that it branches out rather then stretching for the sky...

also if u got a light u could raise a pure indica like afghani #1 for say 2 months under the light and then put it outdoors after getting it used to the sun...2 months of veggin will make it a huge plant by hydro standards but when put outdoors it will start to bud shortly because of the decrease in light (depending on the season) and u could end up with a 6ft plant of premium quality buds with an awsome yield lol

go for an indica/sativa hybrid...it will give u the best high and should grow to a medium height....if u are after a high yielding plant i would suggest u get a pure sativa like a thai strain and top it occasionally so that it branches out rather then stretching for the sky...

yeah if you want short as well as yield, go for an indica, sativas yield more per plant, but for there size, indicas yield much more bud.

If an indica could be grown 20ft tall like a sativa it would yield like 50lB or so I reckon.

Anyhoo big outdoor yield on a short plant?? I'd go for a afghani/skunk like superskunk, she is a great outdoor yielder just keep her tied back or heavily pruned. Potent smelly filth bud similar to almost all good bud.

There is a heap of afghani/skunks out there cos its a great combination, here is a list off the top of my head.

red devil, chronic, slyder, shit, big fatty, magic bud, heaps of the things.

Basically it dont matter, just grab a plant and grow it, but that is a shitty answer.

if you were moving an indoor vegged plant to outdoor in Spring or Summer when the days are long would it still flower straight away?

hey pipeman it might keep veggin but i think that if it were to keep veggin it would only be for a week or 2 tops b4 it started to flower due to the shorter amount of daylight + when u take into consideration clouds and other things that block the sun from ur plant it would most likely start to bud...

this can come in handy if u live in a remote spot because u can start a plant indoors growing hydro then move it outdoors to flower...doing this greatly increases your yield because sunlight doesnt degenerate over distance whereas a hydro light does....but i must stress that moving it outdoors will create alot of attention due to the smell and leaves u open to rippers and pigs...also the quality of the smoke can decrease slighty

i say every1 should grow indoors and out and make the outdoor grow 2000+ plants that way australia would be overgrown and there would be nothing the govt could do to stop it lol...