What should i do

hi there im new to this

i have 3 plants 2 weeks old grown in a LED growing panel propergator,

Lowryder 2 Females....

they look well and healthy.

moved them to my that was 4 days ago

Wilmo hydro grown tent (8 plant version) i have 2 plants growing in there already 7 weeks old

not know what these r but they have had 18/6 light and dark

i run this 16 hours on and 6 hours off with 2 x15min cycles in the 6 hour dark perion. whats the best

for my situation using a wilma hydro system... is the above too much.....

600 watt lamp...both spectrums....

1x 16" fan.. made a grat difference to the steams of all plants...

after 2 days i started to notice yellow patches on the bottom leafs and bottom leafs looked wilted.

i took them off the hydro straight away and started to give them a genrous water every 4-6 hours

this is from a condersor tumble dryer. the water that is.... is this a good idea as i was told is would be...

i am in the process of correcting the CF to say 10 for the seedling was 17.4CF as of yesterday its 15CF. with a PH 6.4

.. im not fussed abt the 2 plants already in there

as they were an experiment and i have to grown them until ive finished these lowryders.

The plants dont look like they getting

So should i continue to just hand water them or would it be better to correct the CF down to say 10

what PH should i be looking for... and put them on hydro again also what sort of on/off times should i be looking for.

I have a meter for CF-EC etc what one is the most important measurement.. i use a wand PH to test ph plus ive got a cheap ph kits as well.

Pics to follow on all plants.....

Any help... thanks....sorry if its long winded..

I'm just doing you a favor by a reply. Your post is 'googly gook' & tells us very little.

soulseekeruk ......Wilmo hydro grown tent (8 plant version) i have 2 plants growing in there already 7 weeks old

I'm amazed you have plants alive.

i am in the process of correcting the CF to say 10 for the seedling was 17.4CF as of yesterday its 15CF. with a PH 6.4

CF 10 = EC 1.0 or ppm of 500. They all have equivalents. Use whatever you want but make sure it is not too high. Maximum (strain dependent) is a CF = 20, EC = 2.0 & PPM = 1400.

i run this 16 hours on and 6 hours off with 2 x15min cycles in the 6 hour dark perion. [please explain !] whats the best

for my situation using a wilma hydro system... is the above too much.....[too much of what?]

600 watt lamp...both spectrums...{ lol} .

1x 16" fan.. made a grat difference to the steams of all plants...

I have no idea what your on about. The best for your situation - I'd hate to tell you - maybe some anti psychotic medication.

Get your thoughts together with a picture. This will help.

List your questions 1 @ a time.

Give me credit for the decency of replying as i am sure others were avoiding answering your post.

Come back after you have worked out how to put your picture up here for us to see soulseekeruk.

Cheers

lol

Nitty.