lawn grubs

get them out QUICK!

i own a grass farm and they are probably black beetle larvae.... they do shocking things to lawn, couldnt imaginwe what they`d do if they were stoned off your roots, they would have the mega munchies!!!!!

yes get them out now!!!!

the only spray that is good for them will kill your plant, so pick them out if you can

boof

get them out QUICK!

i own a grass farm and they are probably black beetle larvae.... they do shocking things to lawn, couldnt imaginwe what they`d do if they were stoned off your roots, they would have the mega munchies!!!!!

yes get them out now!!!!

the only spray that is good for them will kill your plant, so pick them out if you can

boof

don't know if this helps but growing up, the old man would put washing detergent on the lawn, water the f*#K out of it and the grubs would be so desperate for air that they came to the surface and could be picked up and put in a bucket...I do not think wash detergent will help the plant but perhaps you could find an alternative that will still starve the little buggers of o2, make em come to the surface to be removed....anyone got any suggestions?

peace out

muA

is this what we are talking bout???????

http://www-staff.it.uts.edu.au/~don/larvae/acro/maurit2.jpg

Spodoptera mauritia

lawn grub

get a positive ID of the pest

because some insects are irey

if it is a pest

then

biodynamic methord of insect pest control rulez

it works exactlly the same for every insect

no matter what the insect is

it is free

the resources are always on site

just add water

lol

i hear yah

its just too good to be true

well

the facts are..... it works every time

dowit

1 collect about 20 lawn grubs

2 mash dem up in 100ml of water<------use a blender

3 let dem brew for 10hrs at grow room temps

4 strain

5 mix at 100parts water to 1part lawn grub brew

6 spray infected plants thourlly

7 wave good buy to the pest as you watch them POQ

irey guidance

hi BoNgToKeR17,they will eventually kill your plant.

BoNgToKeR17 ....hey i have found alot of lawn grubs in 1 of my pots its only 1 pot that there in. i heard they feed off the roots? should i get them out or do they do good for the soil? the pot there in though is the more developed/bigger sprout.

Are the grubs "medium subterranean dweller" or a "leaf sucker/chewer" Dose it look like this grubpost-5398-1237534083_thumb.jpg which lives in your moist/wet medium ?

I have a problem atm which I attribute to one of the several species of Scarabid beetle larvae, including Anomala cuprea, Anomala rufocuprea, Blitopertha orientalis, Holotrichia parallela, Maladera japonica, Maladera matrida, Phyllophaga ephilida.. Basically they look very similar.

So if this is the culprit you won't need to go into how to define the various species. You don't need to know. If it is the answer to your question is "YES" & I am not sure if there is, or what if any chemical and or biological mechanism is avaiiable but i would like too know.

One thing is the moisture in the compost supports them. I am in the process of not watering and letting the compost dry right out, then only watter small isolated regions of the pot is watered. It may help and a means of 'control'.

A mistake if it is a medium dweller is to support it by providing a micro-climate that it enjoys.

If any one dose know a remedy to Scarabid beetle larvae PM me and/or share lol

:yinyamg:

Nitty.