thats equal to 1/2oz of budz or yuck--> 1oz of leaf a day

consistantly for the past 15yr

with strictly positive effects so far

my doctors recomend that i continue my self medication

and i feel positive about it too

forward cannabis

heal the people

heal the land

thats the way rads dope rules my back give me cronic shit from being a bricky since i left school and weed is just bout the only thing that seems to help other then the odd massage and i gotta thank ya for the link coz its made me feel alot betta bout how much i smoke i smoke any were from 6 gram to half ounce a day depending on the quality of the bud i just smoked an ounce in like to days and barley seen any1 to shout em a billy so thanx for that bra peace!!!

Im guessing thats not throng a bong.... 7g in one day through a bong would leave your lungs feeling like they've been punched :thumbdown: .

On heavy days ill have a cone every 50mins which only about 20 cones in a day at most, maybe 1g? And im very stoned the entire time.

I think people are wasting perfectly good product :scratchin:

mate if one cone every 50 mins keeps you blitz you must not be able to handle your cones or your smokin sum killa bud i would say iv already choped bot 3 grams the smorning and only shouted 2 cones to a mate my last cone was bout half hour ago and although i dont feel stoned im not hanging for cone but iv probally smoked bout ten twelve cones throurh my bong the smorning i got to admitt i get the odd resin ball cum up but it never feels like sum ones punched into me lungs you must have week lungs :freak: well catchya buddy