wilting clones

i took cuttings a month ago and have had them under a clone dome ever since.there rooted and look healthy until i take the dome off.within an hour they are totally wilted,i put the cover back on and they spring back.why is that.(medium is damp)there starting to get brown spots and kind of soggy looking,im thinking mould because of humidity but i cant take the cover off.also i put them to flower a week ago and no sign of gender,when will i see hairs or balls.(ak47 x nl)

if theyve got roots... then they should be on some sort of nutrient solution.. for newly rooted clones.. id say around 1/4 strength.. at around 400-600ppm..

maybe why theyre wilting is when you take the dome off.. the roots are dry.. and wilting from lack of water??

might be time to get them into small size pots..

also what light have you got them under??

and why did you clone plants when you are unsure of the sex???

i took 2 sample cuttings off each plant to sex them so i can get rid of males and take many clones off females.i have them in a dark closet then move them to sunny window. its been ten days since i started flowering and no sign of sex.how long do ak47 x nl take to show sex.cuttings are 1 month old and still only 3" but rooted.will only 7 hours of LIGHT effect flowering?

id be getting a 2ft twin batten flouro.. cool white tubes... this way you can control the light hours more evenly.. for roots you want the light on 24/0.. for sexing.. switch the light back to 12/12.... use a timer.. this way they will get exactly the same amount of light for the same period each day.. this will show results much faster...

a flouro and timer might set you back around 50-70$.. depending on where you are.. but well worth the investment.. especially if youre going to be doing more clones in the future.. just makes things a lot easier is all..

you should start to see sex with in a fortnight...