Need to find a good strain for my Anxiety disorders

pszarwufl

Question

Hi All,

OK first up a quick run down of where I am at;

I've tried a fair share of Indica strains, and rarely Sativa strains.

Fortunately I was lucky enough to get 2 overweight (35g) ounces of the weed once that was by far more fun any shitty Indica high.

Now I decided to smoke those 2 ounces medically, a joint a night and maybe more on the weekends. So I would be right for work the next day.

Basically the following 3 months were the best 3 months of my life.

Anxiety disorders disappeared instantly.

Confidence skyrocketed.

Got a MASSIVE promotion.

Social life exploded.

My life improved dramatically. It was fucking incredible.

Now back to where I am atm, I am unable to find any weed ever, my anxiety disorders have completely ruined my social life and given me severe depression. So I want to grow my own. :D :D ^_^ :D :D

Indica doesn't do anything for me, the buzz is nice, but it's so boring!

The Sativa high is amazing, your on an upwards spiral the whole high, just soaring up and up... So energized, I just listen to music, play games online - it's so good! Sativa greatly improves my creativity when im not baked... Indica doesn't seem to help my anxiety disorders nearly as much either!

So does anyone here just know of a strain that would perfectly suit what I am looking for, or have described above?

8 answers to this question

imho

Jack Herer rules sativa

demasay Jack Herer is the strongest stable variety of sativa

jack herer is my empress Nyahs' personal fav for Anxiety disorders

she suffers from severe mood swings

1 draw from a jack herer spliff and she returns to normal quicker and with more facilities in tact than any other variety that she has tried

interesting you should say dat sativa rulez for your Anxiety disorders

same

she dose not like indica for her Anxiety disorders either

she says that indica is too in the body

and not nuff cerebral motion

she is a big thinker, too much sometimes she gets triped out wid her own thoughts

and sativa re balances her thoughts so she can get a handle pon her mood swing with out the heavy body feelings

irey guidance

Wow!!

You know exactly what I'm talking about then! That's really freaking sweet!

I'll definitely look into Jack Herer then ~

For me it feels like you dramatically improve as a person (with Sativa), almost as if your anxiety disorders somehow start working completely in your favour! Does Nyah feel the same way?

Cheers Mate

yes Nyah say

"seen

is like I just get fully functional n feel positive n inspired

everything feels right, compared to when I'm in the throws of my hormonal imbalance

then I am all chaotic, anxious, jangled n not flowing, struggling n drowning in my own crap

when I get I dose right or find some sativa thats just right, like Jack herer, things just "flow"

I find tincture of leaf helps me feel sane, but doesn't fully alleviate the depressive, anxious 'ups n downs'

it just softens them and helps me semi function, but good sativa bud makes me totally comfortable in my skin"

love to hear some more opions

does anyone find relief from Anxiety disorders using indica????????

irey guidance

Hi

After a breakdown last year I went to Amsterdam and was smoking Nepalese hash - no panic attacks, no anxiety and the most wonderful few days since I was a teenager followed! I'm still popping the Prozac back in the UK but would definitely recommend Nepalese if you get the chance.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jemima