LITTLE BUGS ,,CYCO , time?

Hi Guys ,

Havent posted for a while , moving and other life stuff, for one reason or another, i have got trees , all 4-5 feet, some 6 ?? been growing themm for quite a while, probably 12 weeks, having a couple of probs. just went 12 , and swappd nutes, went from canna , to the new cyco range ,a lot of new growth and the smaller growth light ,light green ??? then slowly greens up after a day or two .

Got NL , Big bud . Durban Poison. G13 power skunk. top 44 all in clay in 20 litre pots , a couple in 40 , 2 in 10 ltr

Also did i read somewhere someone saying a waste of time to flower in smaller pots after a long time frame??

BUGS BUGS BUGS. got little bugs .in my medium, see them when flushing , start off white and tiny can hardly see them , then progress to black fuckers that are smaller than 1 mm, seem to skip ?? float on water surface . Hit them with MAVRIK . 3 MILLS TO LITRE Seems to do trick but the buggers keep reappearring ???Anyone know what they are ??? what bad effects ??

Anyone used the new CYCO RANGE any comments. local shop dude raves about them, probably gettn the hell deal on em

bugs and general pests , is this why people like dwc no medium for critters to hide in ??

Sorry for all the QStns, just hate all my time $ and effort to go to waste.

Thnks & Regards

Muckster

sound like gnats or scarid fly.. my guess as to why theyre reappearing would be that the stuff youre using doesnt kill eggs.. so when they hatch its back to square one.. i think what youll need to do is hit them.. wait 3 days and do it again.. and to be sure.. do again another 3 days after that..

got any pics?

I been using cyco for about 4 weeks now - same thing man... the retailer raved bout em. I thought like you did, that they must be getting a good earn on it. I was using flairform beforehand so Im just checking it out now but something you said sounded familiar.... the growth being light green then darkening in a few days, ive neva seen it before. Plants seem healthy enuf so i didnt worry.

I'm pretty happy with the cyco, got some HELL buds comin on in just 4weeks their bigger than anything ive had before from the same strain.

Also, just so you know, I got a 5ltr batch of flower that threw a sediment and didnt mix properly and they replaced it for me and threw in 1ltr of B1boost and 1ltr of DRRepair. Im happy about that, HOWEVER, I had to make a HELL of a noise to get it. At the end of the day I think it may have been the retailer who dragged their feet as the guy from CYCO claims that as soon as he recieved my complaint he gave the the B1 and DRRepair for me but I dint get it till a month later.

I was pretty pissed at the time as it was my first try of cyco and i had to go buy somethin else while i waited for it to get sorted. It worked out in the end so I'd say you can count on their performance guarantee.

I also spoke to their Chemist who told me that they only make up 1000Ltr at a time to ensure freshness. I got no complaints tho the B1 does stink a bit.....

PS. I got mites too, little tiny black spiders, but as im only bout 2weeks off pulling i wasnt going to worry until i cleaned out for the next run