Stem Rot ?

Hi all first post so be nice.

I have one plant in a closet 3 weeks into flower.

The plant is an old plant 1x reveg and the main stem seems to be rotting /dieing from the top down. Over a few days you can see the main stem change color further and further down. As it reaches a branch the branch wilts. We have removed two wilted branches so far and the next ones are the largest.

The first grow was good no problems reveg and veg and first 2 weeks of flower all good now things are looking ugly

Can’t post pics at the moment

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Cheers

Got

try to fire off a couple of pics man, if there are only 2 branches left and the evil mildew rust stuff is spreading it may be time to make arrangements for the remains.

i dont think it sounds too much like the stem rot i have seen - usually bottom up, possibly grey mould, hows humidity etc.

have a look around the site.

there are some legends of growing in here.

phin.

Thanks for the reply Phin if I can work out how to post a pic I will.

Humidity could be a bit high I will sort that.

What you said about the grey mold could be it. With the plant dieing from the top down should I try and cut out the top down to the unaffected area? The plant still has many good branches but the way its going I think the wont be a lot left in another 2 to 3 weeks

All help is much appreciated as I would like to save my baby

Please bear with me as I am a total noob here and my computer skills are well shit really

Cheers

Got