Worried

Howdy - I'm on my 2nd grow and am having all sorts of bother with the plants this time compared to last time and was hoping someone could shed some light? My setup is in a shed (I'm in South Australia) , and I've got two plants going with 2x600 watts on each one. I'm 45 weeks into flower, and the plants are looking really 2nd rate. The heads are at least a third down on the last batch and I'm using the same techniques, lights & chemicals as the last batch - the only things that are different are:

Temperature - we've had some stinking days and are heading fore more - I've got a great extractor fan and am running a room fan to circulate the air as well, but does temperature have a big effect?

Bugs - recently I've notice I've got some little white bugs that get stirred up when I ruffle the branches - are these a problem, I know about spider mite but this doesnt seem to be the same thing!

I'll try and take a picture in the next few days, but with this information is there any one out there willing to chance a suggestion? I'm getting worried that I'll have at the end of this grow is 1 pound and a massive electricity bill!

Howdy - I'm on my 2nd grow and am having all sorts of bother with the plants this time compared to last time and was hoping someone could shed some light? My setup is in a shed (I'm in South Australia) , and I've got two plants going with 2x600 watts on each one. I'm 45 weeks into flower, and the plants are looking really 2nd rate. The heads are at least a third down on the last batch and I'm using the same techniques, lights & chemicals as the last batch - the only things that are different are:

Temperature - we've had some stinking days and are heading fore more - I've got a great extractor fan and am running a room fan to circulate the air as well, but does temperature have a big effect?

Bugs - recently I've notice I've got some little white bugs that get stirred up when I ruffle the branches - are these a problem, I know about spider mite but this doesnt seem to be the same thing!

I'll try and take a picture in the next few days, but with this information is there any one out there willing to chance a suggestion? I'm getting worried that I'll have at the end of this grow is 1 pound and a massive electricity bill!

Sounds like you have white fly. Get some Neem oil and follow the mix instructions. I spray it twice a week to get rid of mites and white fly. Spray underneath the leaves as well. Might have heat exhaustion also. My outdoor girls got pretty sad after that 40 + week we had in Vic. Just read that plants stop growing when temps get too high. :thumbsup:

ps if your circulating fan is directed straight at plants they could be drying out. read that in here somewhere.

irey brick

very high temps will stop plant growth

irey thorndyke

low grow room temps are a must for fast growth rates

yes na worrie they will recover as soon as the lower temps are maintained

air conditioner rulez for temp control

more elect $$$$ tho

ouch

do you mean a total of 2400w

woow

aim for 1lb per 600w over one square meter

high temps will only slow you down