Milk Shots

420Downunder At last an Aussie bong connoisseur fukin wow a toro thats right up there with illadellph man...where did you get those beauties...any way without further ado my Roor custom the Lion of Judea

post-33601-1269868682_thumb.jpg

post-33601-1269869254_thumb.jpg

post-33601-1269870039_thumb.jpg

post-33601-1269870076_thumb.jpg

Like you say it's lovely and easy to smoke and fill that barrel even for a seasoned smoker like me then whooshca.

Loved smokin weed for a fuckin long time through a bong as my most prefered always....when you smoke through clean quality glass there simply ain't no looking back in terms of clarity of flavour and fuckedupness

420 I'd really like some advice about some bling for this bong like a perc style fitting what you got!!?

Finally i'm rather keen on getting a hurricane any aussie hurricane milk shots?

I'm with you on that one, TheEtheopian. Good glass is much nicer to smoke through. While I haven't been able to afford anything like a Roor or a Toro, I got myself an EHLE, with a diffuser and a carbon filter and it's just so much smoother than anything else I've had the chance to smoke so far.

Anyway, I'll find my camera and take some milkshot pics of my own :)

Wish i could post some milk shots of my own but i think id be a little embarrassed to post pics of my double chamber glass when its put in comparison to yours :) i gota ask how many pipes, cones and add on do u own? i cant justify 350aud on a bong and many of your cones are worth that alone! :peace: am i turning green and not cos of the weed? ;)

Not that they're being used anymore because I was raided last month and they nabbed me for a few pound and a grow room :peace: Got lucky though with my glass, they only took my oil rigs which really did hurt as the 2 hmk units are very very hard to replace, left the rest though. When they popped in the other day they told me that there was about US$30k's worth sitting in my cab :)