Hairs Going Brown REALLY Early ?

OK ,, I have some White Widow , never grown this variety before , problem is ,, the hairs are going brown and they are only about 3 weeks into head . Could this be due to the high temps we have had lately ? The buds are really small and I am worried that the plant is shutting down or something . The temps in the room have been in the HIGH 30s .

OH , and another thing ,, I have sprayed them with Malathion to combat a bloody mite problem ,, first one I have had in over ten years .

Cheers

CG

Edited by Closet Grower

{{ I have sprayed them with Malathion to combat a bloody mite problem }}

thats problerly the reson why they went brown,are there any new fresh white ones coming out ?

other reson why maybe, in the past ive had them turning brown to soon because of not giving them anuff food, but this is something you need to rule out before you go dumping more food in

Edited by biggerbuds