BUMP plz help lol What is wrong with my babies (PICS ADDED TODAY!)

Howdy folks im new to growing and this is my first grow i have three females chilling under a 400w hps My main problem is that all the lower leaves are turning a pale yellow and they look lifeless ive done my research lurking on the interwebs but i think my best answers would come from the lovely people on this forum, some of my leaves on the top the tips are curling down and they turn a dark brown colour help would be greatly appreciated as i want my first ever grow to go as well as possible ill throw up some pics ASAP sometime tomorrow.

Peace :scratchin: & One love :crazy:

PeteAbordi :scratchin: blaze till death

Edited by peteabordi

Hi mate :uhhuh:

We`re gonna need a lot more info soz mate :peace:

like.....how old are they? whats the water schedule? whats the medium they`re in? whats the nutes and levels?

To me, leaves going pale yellow sounds like hunger (lacking Nitrogen)...and leaves curling down sounds like "the claw"(over watering) .....the browning of the leaves sound like a nutrient lock/toxic salt buildup......cant remember the exact one :wave: ....magnesium or some chit :scratchin:

I could be totally wrong ......these are just a few examples that ya might like ta look up in the search engine :scratchin: .....i would wait for a few more replies before diagnosing......

Anyway hope ya get it worked out,

Chron :crazy:

3 pics of 1 of the plants this one has the weird leaf tips as seen on the pics

sorry for the weird lighting my flash went off. caution huge pics haha

http://i41.tinypic.com/or117d.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/2q2h3s0.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/1z6zghc.jpg this plant looks retarded in this shot weird angles

& this one has the pale yellow leaves i would also love recommendations on nutrients for veg and flow

total noob at growing. but i love smoking bless this god made plant :scratchin:

http://i44.tinypic.com/4soayp.jpg

this means its a female right? all three of my plants have these tops and little cutie ones as you go further down the plant

http://i42.tinypic.com/2433j8l.jpg

So the seedlings popped out around late october last year so i would say there nearly about 3 months old now

i actually have been watering them everyday but now im stopping because when i would see the tops crusty i would

just go crazy and splash the shit out of the soil and yeah as you can see in the pics just a normal soil grow not hyrdo

But yes could someone please recommend me some nutrients for veg & flower and any other cool tips

Thanks again

PeteAbordi :scratchin:

Are you growing under standard fluros mate? That's what could be causing the spindly growth. Get yourself at least a fluro in the right spectrum and if you really wanna hit it, lash out for an HPS and MH system.

Those leaves look to me like your overwatering the critters mate. It's a condition known as the claw.

As to the yellow leaves underneath, it means they're not getting enough light hence another reason for the light question.

Whatever you do, don't cut off the bottom few leaves. They're called fan leaves and even though they're not getting the light they are important in creating sugars for the plant. More sugar = more bud eventually.

You wanna read a book called "The Cannabis Grow Bible" by Greg Green. PM me if interested.

Also look for Kogs guide on Youtube about growing.

Ok......first up.....whats the medium they`re in? is it garden soil? or coco :peace: it looks too wet :uhhuh: .......coco or soil like to dry out a fair bit in between feeds/waters(coco especially) .....i recommend if its garden soil...wash it off in a qtr strength nute mix and pot em up in coco :doh: ......plenty on ebay :D

Second.....have you searched the link and ideas that me & nici gave ya?....if so what measures have ya taken?

Third..... what sort of fans do you have?...you need good ventilation and circulation!!

Last of all :thumbsup: ............yes you have girlys :D lol :D

Teucer...(at the risk of sounding like someone who just left this site).... It would help if ya read through b4 replying mate :/ :peace:

Stay bent :D

Me :peace: